Gettin Big is offline Associate Member

not a steroid question, but praises to ar-r and the senior members here

as stated in the title, i don't have a steroid question, but I think this is worth saying. I have used cycles in the past without knowing what the heck I was doing, just filled the syringe and poked...not the way to go I know but hey I still got great results. Since I have been a member of this forum( close to a month now) I have learned so fu<kin much, all the thanks goes to the members who relly know their sh*t and take the time to share it to beginners like me. Now that I know the proper way to do things including pct, using hcg and so on, my gains should be better than ever, and I should be able to keep most of them...and finally hats off to ar-r .com, i received my order in under a week ...to Canada EH!!!! THANKS BROTHERS....HAPPY GROWING

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    There's a lot of reasons why AR is my favorite board, but #1 is the quality of people and the quantity of knowledge they have. It's good to hear a new guy taking it all in and appreciating the vast resource he has-

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Gettin Big
    as stated in the title, i don't have a steroid question, but I think this is worth saying. I have used cycles in the past without knowing what the heck I was doing, just filled the syringe and poked...not the way to go I know but hey I still got great results. Since I have been a member of this forum( close to a month now) I have learned so fu<kin much, all the thanks goes to the members who relly know their sh*t and take the time to share it to beginners like me. Now that I know the proper way to do things including pct, using hcg and so on, my gains should be better than ever, and I should be able to keep most of them...and finally hats off to ar-r.com, i received my order in under a week ...to Canada EH!!!! THANKS BROTHERS....HAPPY GROWING
    No problem bro. I am thankful for all the experienced members here too.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Ive learned a lot from AR as well.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    AR is the shit.... thanks to all for the knowledge and help.... this is the greatest website

Thread Information