Thread: GH-Post Cycle

ricktsa is offline Junior Member

GH-Post Cycle

I was speaking to a guy at my gym. He never seems to stop gaining and he usually follows a 12 week on, 12 off cycle program. He told me that after his first cycle, he started using GH, and combined it with clomid and trib,and he was able to keep his gains and comtinue on them right up until his next cycle. He then stopped the GHfor the first 10 weeks of his next cycle, and then started using it again when he began to taper down on his gear. He repeats this between every cycle, and he swears by it. What do you guys think of growth as a bridge? It would seem to be a fairly effective way to maintain gains when combined with the usual PCT. Kind of expensive, but hey, it seems to work for this guy.

joevette is offline Banned
    IGF-1 LR3 would be much better. GH takes time to take effect and shouldn't be run for less than 5 months.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i think he would get better results if he just stayed on the gh constantly.

ricktsa is offline Junior Member
    So...if I was going to use growth hormone as a bridge, I should continue to use it all year as i go on and off cycles? I guess my basic question is this...is GH uses after a cycle wasted GH?

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    bro if your going to do it you may as well do it right and just continually run the GH.... from what i hear you need to run it for a good amount of time to produce great gains....

Thread Information