Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member

3rd Cycle Critique.. Dbol or Prop???

I was planning out my 3rd cycle and need to finalize my decision. I'm looking to hit it pretty hard this time around and put on some decent size.my previous cycle was test e and winny. I dont have any experience with dbol , prop, anavar or eq. here is what i am planning.

1 - 4 D-bol 40mg ED or test prop 75mg ed
    1 - 13 Enan 500 or 750mg /wk havent decided on dosage
    1 - 12 EQ 400 - 600mg /wk havent decided on dosage
    8 - 15 Var 50mg ED
    14-17 Prop 75mg ED
    PCT as usual

here are my questions. Can i change the dbol to Prop for 1-4?? will it be as effective?? Reason i may change is to avoid the 17aa compound. Also, i never used anavar before. Is it worth the $$$?? Thats a big chunk of $$ in this cycle. thanks and i hope i didnt overload with too many questions.
    Mike

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i'd kickstart with prop

go with750mg/test e,500-600mg/eq

var is well worth it imo, i havent used it yet but have seen results form a couple bros and they were great.

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    i'd kickstart with prop

go with750mg/test e,500-600mg/eq

var is well worth it imo, i havent used it yet but have seen results form a couple bros and they were great.
    ok, cool. thanks for your advice. does this cycle look pretty solid?? money aside as long as it works i dont care.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    ok, cool. thanks for your advice. does this cycle look pretty solid?? money aside as long as it works i dont care.
    ya i like the cycle.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I was planning out my 3rd cycle and need to finalize my decision. I'm looking to hit it pretty hard this time around and put on some decent size.my previous cycle was test e and winny. I dont have any experience with dbol , prop, anavar or eq. here is what i am planning.

1 - 4 D-bol 40mg ED or test prop 75mg ed
    1 - 13 Enan 500 or 750mg /wk havent decided on dosage
    1 - 12 EQ 400 - 600mg /wk havent decided on dosage
    8 - 15 Var 50mg ED
    14-17 Prop 75mg ED
    PCT as usual

here are my questions. Can i change the dbol to Prop for 1-4?? will it be as effective?? Reason i may change is to avoid the 17aa compound. Also, i never used anavar before. Is it worth the $$$?? Thats a big chunk of $$ in this cycle. thanks and i hope i didnt overload with too many questions.
    Mike
    To answer your questions we would need to know what your goals are for the cycle........

But a D-bol/Test/Tren /EQ cycle maybe a lot better in gains all around and a lot cheaper then what you have been looking to do.

how could i describe my goals?? I am 210lbs and 14% bf. i guess i would like to be 225 and 10% bf. is that possible. I want to really swell up. how could i answer this better?? thanks mud. you are the one that got me on track with this in the 1st place. how is tren compared to var??

Tren is superior to almost all types of AAS............ You can use it to bulk, cut, big strength gains.

So it seems like you want to put on leaner gains........... You could if you eat clean put on the weight and maintain your body fat........ this would have you look more defined while still putting on size.

Here's what I would run:

1 - 4 Prop 75mg ED
    1 - 12 Enan 750mg /wk
    1 - 12 EQ 600mg /wk
    1 - 12 Tren E 400mg /wk
    13 - 16 Prop 100mg ED
    5 - 15 HCG 500iu 2x per week *****Optional but recommended
    1 - 16 Letro 1.25mg EOD
    1 - 16 Nolva 10mg ED

Start PCT 3 days after last Prop injection
    Pheedno's PCT Plan
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 03-05-2005 at 09:35 PM.

i know nothing about this ..."5 - 15 HCG 500iu 2x per week *****Optional but recommended". quick explanation and then i'll do some research.

also, the tren looks like its alot more $$$ then anavar no?? 75mgx10ml. i need 5cc a week no???

i know nothing about this ..."5 - 15 HCG 500iu 2x per week *****Optional but recommended". quick explanation and then i'll do some research.

also, the tren looks like its alot more $$$ then anavar no?? 75mgx10ml. i need 5cc a week no???
    The Tren E should be a lot cheaper then Var but that depends on your source.......... HCG will help with shut down from the cycle and help speed recovery along when you start PCT......... Do a little research on HCG and if you have some questions then ask........ but to sum it up it's used to fake your body into thinking it has normal or higher levels of LH being made....... so this will help with atrophy and that will help with recovery.

correct me if i am wrong but 400mg of tren ew is about 1 bottle every 2 weeks. i would need 6 -10ml. correct?? judging by my 3 sources it would cost me in upwards of 700+ for 6 bottles of QV.
    Last edited by Fat Mike; 03-05-2005 at 09:54 PM.

correct me if i am wrong but 400mg of tren ew is about 1 bottle every 2 weeks. i would need 6 -10ml. correct??
    Depends on the mg of the Tren E........ but I have 250mg per ml in 10ml vial

So if yours is the same

400mg * 12 weeks = 4800mg
    250mg * 10ml = 2500mg

You would need 20ml to run that cycle

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd start with both I usualy cycle dbol 4 on, 4 off though

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Depends on the mg of the Tren E........ but I have 250mg per ml in 10ml vial

So if yours is the same

400mg * 12 weeks = 4800mg
    250mg * 10ml = 2500mg

You would need 20ml to run that cycle
    see thats where i am getting screwed. all 3 sources only have 75mg dosages. thats the killer. i guess i'll see what i can find but if not should i stick with the var?? I am pretty sure i am going with this right here after all your advice. i was trying to avoid the Ed shot but i am going o suck it up and do it. d-bol will be to hard on my liver.

1 - 4 Prop 75mg ED
    1 - 12 Enan 750mg /wk
    1 - 12 EQ 600mg /wk
    5 - 12 Anavar ??
    13 - 16 Prop 100mg ED
    1 - 16 Letro 1.25mg EOD
    1 - 16 Nolva 10mg ED

see thats where i am getting screwed. all 3 sources only have 75mg dosages. thats the killer. i guess i'll see what i can find but if not should i stick with the var?? I am pretty sure i am going with this right here after all your advice. i was trying to avoid the Ed shot but i am going o suck it up and do it. d-bol will be to hard on my liver.

1 - 4 Prop 75mg ED
    1 - 12 Enan 750mg /wk
    1 - 12 EQ 600mg /wk
    5 - 12 Anavar ??
    13 - 16 Prop 100mg ED
    1 - 16 Letro 1.25mg EOD
    1 - 16 Nolva 10mg ED
    IMO you would see way better results with the Tren but if you have to go with the var then run it weeks 9 - 16

IMO you would see way better results with the Tren but if you have to go with the var then run it weeks 9 - 16
    ok, let me see if i can track down tren cheaper somehow. one last thing is the EQ supposed to be 1 week less than test?? thanks

it would be if you were just running Enan with the EQ but since you will be running the prop at the end you do not need to worry about that timing.

it would be if you were just running Enan with the EQ but since you will be running the prop at the end you do not need to worry about that timing.
    ok, i figured thats why you had it set up that way. ok, thanks for all your help once again mudman. i guess it comes down to if i can find tren at a reasonable price or not. if not i'll go with var. is there any other option other than the tren or var?? the others i will stick with for sure!!!
    thanks,
    Mike

ok, i figured thats why you had it set up that way. ok, thanks for all your help once again mudman. i guess it comes down to if i can find tren at a reasonable price or not. if not i'll go with var. is there any other option other than the tren or var?? the others i will stick with for sure!!!
    thanks,
    Mike
    I just realized something the 75mg Tren you're looking at is Tren Ace not Tran Enen.............. The tren e is what you want to look for....... you will only need 3 to 2 injection a week insted of ED injections............ But if that's all you can find you would run 50mg ED so you would need:

50mg * 7 days = 350mg
    350mg * 12 weeks = 4200mg
    75mg * 10ml = 750mg
    You would need 60ml

But var will work but no where near the results you would have seen with the tren

I just realized something the 75mg Tren you're looking at is Tren Ace not Tran Enen.............. The tren e is what you want to look for....... you will only need 3 to 2 injection a week insted of ED injections............ But if that's all you can find you would run 50mg ED so you would need:

50mg * 7 days = 350mg
    350mg * 12 weeks = 4200mg
    75mg * 10ml = 750mg
    You would need 60ml

But var will work but no where near the results you would have seen with the tren
    ok, what companies make tran enen. some reason i never heard of it. also, when you say this you are going to force me to find the tren at any cost now!!!! "But var will work but no where near the results you would have seen with the tren".

ok, what companies make tran enen. some reason i never heard of it. also, when you say this you are going to force me to find the tren at any cost now!!!! "But var will work but no where near the results you would have seen with the tren".
    LOL............. Just saying the truth bro.... I have done both and tren blows it away,

Some UG labs carry Tren E............. That's as much as I can and will say.

LOL............. Just saying the truth bro.... I have done both and tren blows it away,

Some UG labs carry Tren E............. That's as much as I can and will say.
    No i understand 100% your position on here, i wouldnt ask. i have to look UG i guess. the other stuff is the wrong tren then?? trenbolona 75 from qv etc..

No i understand 100% your position on here, i wouldnt ask. i have to look UG i guess. the other stuff is the wrong tren then?? trenbolona 75 from qv etc..
    Thanks and yeah that isn't what you want it would work but it needs to be injected ED.................

Thanks and yeah that isn't what you want it would work but it needs to be injected ED.................

ok, i'll get back to you if i need anything else. i think i am pretty much 100% set though now. I'll hunt that sh1t down trust me. mudman, thanks for all your help. its nice when you dont have to 2nd guess the advice you are getting on here!!!

Thread Information