Stoneguy is offline Junior Member

Anavar and turanabol...is the same thing or close to it?????

I recently purchased what I thought was Anavar . When I got home I looked up the pills online and they turned out to be turanabol!! I came to this conclusion cause they are dark pink with a 10 on one side and BD with a line in the middle. I went to that manufacturer's website and saw that its turanabol?? My guy is saying its Anavar but I don't agree with him! So far I have heard that Turanabol gives more size less strength and Anavar is opposite. Does Turanabol burn fat as good as Anavar also?

Also this is only my second cycle. I've been running 500mg a week of Test cyp for 5 weeks now and I wanted to run some anavar with it for the last 6 weeks! What do you guys think? Like I said its only my second cycle and I'm trying to keep it simple and see how I react!

Also whats best way to take these orals?? I'm doing 40mg a day! I have been taking with food and trying to spread out through out the day, (1 pill 4 times a day)! Is that ok?

Tyler694 is offline Associate Member
    I prefer tbol to anavar . It gives me more strength and hardens me up better. Also costs a lot less!

I usually get optimal results from tbol at around 60-80mg ED, but I have had some pretty good results @ 40mg ED. It has a relatively long (er than other orals like dbol or winny) half-life so just take 20mg in the AM and 20mg in the PM..
    Last edited by Tyler694; 05-04-2010 at 11:46 AM.

Tyler694 is offline Associate Member
    EDIT: Double post. Sorry..

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you may see a little more strength from the tbol. Both will not have any estrogenic side effects.

Sounds like your guy sold you the cheaper stuff and told you it was Var to make some money

See I heard you get less strength more size from tbol and anavar is other way around. Does the tbol compare to the fat burning of anavar?

ya it sounds like he did make a little money on me and two of my buddies!! not cool. he said he would give me my money back and he still insists its anavar!! I will probably just go with the tbol for now! He is a good source for me and dont know anyone else I can get good gear from!!!

I will go with 40mg a day for now! when and how should I take them?> Any good rules to follow? Right now I started taking them with meals and divided up the dose through out my day????

thanks tyler...just noticed you talked about the dosing! I will take 20 in the am and then 20 in afternoon. what if I bump it up to 60mg's a day? should I do 30 then 30?

wtf..now I'm hearing that this brand is fake and they not making any more. Thats all I needed to hear and Now Im really messed up now!!!!

bump ...looking to hear some more on this! Help me out vets!

tronics is offline Associate Member
    its not fake its just another ugl....

anavar doesnt actually burn fat, you do that with diet and cardio...its said to help with viseral(sp?) fat, but you cant rely on that, losing fat will be on how your diet it

No I understand that Tronics....I 'm not relying on anavar or tbol to burn fat! I just noticed on the steriod chart on this website thats its one of the best to help with that and wanted to know if tbol had the same effect.

Yes I just realized that after some more reading up on that company. Stuff I have does work and was used by a friend of mine before two competions that he finished in second in the country. So I guess it works

thanks for the info

tronics is offline Associate Member
    ahh gotcha...i add it into my cutting cycle(like the one im on now) more or less because i will get no bloat from it and it will keep me dry.

Thread Information