GORILA-UNIT is offline Member

Angry Forming gyno need help

I think im being a bit paranoid but its been about 3month since i finished my first cycle's pct. Now i was lookin in the mirror n it looks like im starting to form gyno. My nipples r puffy n i could c its bigger than normal n if im not being paranoid when i do press on the nipples it does hurt(not normaly pressing down but flexing the chest n pressing on the nipple). now my question is what should i start taking to avoid any complications n also get ready for the second cycle which im about to start within the next month. my last cycle consisted of test/eq (very low dosages) followed by proper pct with clomid n nolvax. I think im gonna start takin nolvax 50mg every 3rd day since i only got 50mg tabs. What else should i b takin or doin to get set to start my cycle without having to worry about growing titis.
    any advice from experience bros is well apprieated

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    well you said its been 3 months since you finished proper pct w/ nolva and clomid......never heard of anyone getting gyno long after a cycle....might just be in your head.....have you been putting on a lot of fat??? any lumps under the nipple?

as far as body fat since i've been trying to bulk up its gone up a bit. I would say I have about 12/13%bf. My nipples been feeling like this for a while now i wasn't 2 concerned about it cause its not that bad. But under my left nipple theres lump that starting to come out more n more n my right is starting to get bigger as well. i could take some pics if any of u bros wanne help me put it up since i don't know how to post pics

Rado7 is offline Associate Member
    bump

i talk to a buddy of mine same thing happened to him after 4month of finishing pct. Is this common or wat. At this point i have nolvadex n proviron n im ready to start my second cycle but i don't wanna grow tits. Anyhelp is apprieated

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    im just curious to why every other third day. when i started to get gyno, (my nipples were leakin) i took 80mg ED for 2-3 weeks and it went away and i havnt noticed anything since!!! although mine was during the cycle....

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    im just curious to why every other third day. when i started to get gyno, (my nipples were leakin) i took 80mg ED for 2-3 weeks and it went away and i havnt noticed anything since!!! although mine was during the cycle....
    bro the main reason, I've heard that nolvadax has the opposite affect on some poeple (rarely) n it actually increases the estrogen. But i think I should do that mayb up the nolvax to 50mg or 100mg a day n c wat happens. How fast should i expect to get results?

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    how could an anti -estrogen such as nolva have the opposite effect and cause estrogen? that makes no sense bro. but i guess different strokes for different folks.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GORILA-UNIT
    bro the main reason, I've heard that nolvadax has the opposite affect on some poeple (rarely) n it actually increases the estrogen. But i think I should do that mayb up the nolvax to 50mg or 100mg a day n c wat happens. How fast should i expect to get results?
    thats crazy bro, im not a doc so im not gonna argue, but that sounds pretty off to me!! My puffyness and sensitivity, and leaking was gone in 2-4 days although i went through the whole bottle anyway b/c i was scared as hell!! do you feel lumps... i never had a lump! once you have, its almost impossible to get rid of!!

"A very rare but all the more serious problem of Nolvadex is that in some cases it does not lower the estrogen level but can increase it. "

this is form A/R steroid profiles. Don't ask me i don't know how scitificly it works

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    thats crazy bro, im not a doc so im not gonna argue, but that sounds pretty off to me!! My puffyness and sensitivity, and leaking was gone in 2-4 days although i went through the whole bottle anyway b/c i was scared as hell!! do you feel lumps... i never had a lump! once you have, its almost impossible to get rid of!!
    as far as the lump i feel like theres a small lump there. I think the best thing is tell my doc when i go in to c my test results but again a lot of them docs don't know enough about steroids

Britguy is offline Banned
    don't panic it isn't that uncommon and it does happen, your best trying letro which can be ordered off here, but you may well need to run it for a few months to see the lump shrink, alternatively you sound like you haven't fully recovered from your cycle, maybe running another PCT but use Nolva at 40mg ED (know you said you got 50's but maybe 50mg per day would be good) all in all, i know its hard but take stock and calm down, its not that bigger deal, as long as you detect it early theres a good chance it can be gotton rid of

ps HEAVEYHITTER - your gyno sounded like it was progesterone induced, whereas Gorillas im sure is ESTROGEN related, when its progesterone its the prolactin levels that are elevated - especially when lactating

Flyboy747 is offline New Member
    You know I have had the same problem I am 8-9% bfat 165 I have been doing t250 deca 200 ever other day... recently my nipples are puffy the don't hurt and no lumps I am nervous to I started 20 mg tamoxifen ever other day its been 3 days seems like it is going down not positive tho guess we will see....

keep running the nolva all the way through along with 200mg b6 for the deca

Joey2ness is offline Member
    I think im being a bit paranoid but its been about 3month since i finished my first cycle's pct. Now i was lookin in the mirror n it looks like im starting to form gyno. My nipples r puffy n i could c its bigger than normal n if im not being paranoid when i do press on the nipples it does hurt(not normaly pressing down but flexing the chest n pressing on the nipple). now my question is what should i start taking to avoid any complications n also get ready for the second cycle which im about to start within the next month. my last cycle consisted of test/eq (very low dosages) followed by proper pct with clomid n nolvax. I think im gonna start takin nolvax 50mg every 3rd day since i only got 50mg tabs. What else should i b takin or doin to get set to start my cycle without having to worry about growing titis.
    did you use Deca in your cycle
    Deca gyno is caused by progesterone - not estrogen - and airmidex or proviron wont help (nor will liquidex of tamoxifen for that matter)

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Gyno is most likely going to come from a combination of progestine and estrogen. Sometimes if you are high on progestine, the nolva "acts" like estrogen so nolva might not be effective when progestine is involved.

indica is offline Banned
    Im very prone to gyno and gets i day one if i do sustanon ...start take nolva 50mg ED and when it gets better split the pill and take 25mg ED...dont worry the lump will most likely go away...mine got big as hell and i was really scared but when it stopped the lump went down to almost the size it was before

davinci191 is offline Junior Member
    :
    well you can go with pheedno he says:

PCT for cycles 8-16wks:
    Day 1-30- .25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva

Extended protocol sample for a 12+ month cycle:
    Day 1-15_ .25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva
    Day 16-45_.25mg L-dex + 75mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva
    Day 46-65_.25mg L-dex + 20mg Nolva
    Day 66-80_.25mg L-dex

davinci191 is offline Junior Member
    1. Nolva acts as the preventive measure to the estrogen flux
    occured PC while clomid is the primary LH stimulator(Even more so in the case an AI is not used).
    2. If your running a longer PCT, clomid needs to be discontinued after a while as it has been shown to desensitize GnRH, this due, IMO, to it's selective nature to the suprapituitary. In the longer forms of PCT, the clomid will be phased out, leaving Nolva and L-dex

Arimidex (or L-dex)
    Estrogen is the main inhibitence of restoring HPTA, and AI administration has been shown to increase gonadotrophin concentrations and serum Testosterone by up to 50%. In addition, by adding L-dex, the inhibitence of excess estrogen allows Tamox to work greater at LH stimulation in the begining stages of PCT, since the need to prevent binding in the mammery is lessened by the reduction in estrogen biosynthesis

GetBiggg is offline Associate Member
    So if you're running deca , novla won't do anything to stop you from getting progesterone gyno? kinda makes me nervous...

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    if u have a lump its hard to get rid of...i am having the same prob... i am getting the gland out

Thread Information