LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member

Need Motivation guys, come on and help a bro!

Alright guys, I'm sure many of you know me from my posts already. Anyhow, I am currently on my 7th day of my Clen cycle, up to 6 tabs per day. Today was Easter, and I cheated OUTRAGEOUSLY. Chocolate EVERYTHING you can imagine, huge dinner, etc. I am 6'2, 200lbs, 16%BF.

While on my Clen, I maintain a VERY VERY strict diet. High protien, moderate-low carbs, and low fat. However, Easter only comes around ONCE a year so I decided to have a full blown feast.

Anyhow, Tomorrow ( Monday ), getting right back on track with my regular dieting/lifting routine as normal.

I am running the Clen cycle for 8 weeks, 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off with an ECA ( Fat Burner ) on the off weeks. I may extend the Clen to 10 weeks, but during these 8-10 weeks, I will maintain a STRICT diet. Absolutely ZERO cheat days. Anyhow, how bad was what I did? Are my goals still reality? I want to get to 10-12% with STRICT diet and Cardio/Lifting on my Clen cycle.....

Also, one more thing, I am at 6 tabs/day right now, and not shaking or anything. Should I stay at 6 tabs remainder of my cycle, or go up to 7 or 8 tabs? All advice necessary...THANX GUYS!

P.S. Any of you cheat tonight too?!?!?!?!

ZTEM is offline Associate Member
    bro i wouldnt stress what you did today to much, but you cannot make a habit, like every two weeks u go insane with the food.....once wont kill you....if u have like a party for a friend or sum shit dont make it an excuse to eat like 5 pieces of cake or sum shit like that.....just keep it straight from now on in and you should be alright.....everyone cheats once in a while

4plates is offline Banned
    what are you fuckin nuts bro,your working your ass offf,fuck easter,fuck holidays.put the fuckin junk food down and rember what you want.drop and give me 200 push ups magott,300 sit ups fagit,1 hr on the tredmill pussy.
    ok how was that for motivation.

LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member
    LOL I know, tomorrow I'm RIGHT back on track. Trust me, won't be habbit at all. I'm striving for my goals

What about the Clen ? I'm at 6 tabs/day...... Not shaking or anything...... Should I go up to 7/8 day? Or stick with the 6/day?

stick to 6 bro.not everyone get the shakes.
    the important thing is have you lost anything yet

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey i cheated today also,dont feel bad,its part of life,we are not always 100% perfect so enjoy the day and tommorow is a new day

[QUOTE]Originally posted by D00fy
    ,we are not always 100% perfect

speak for yourself doofy

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    haha 4plates :P

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    I cheated today, but i'm "attempting" to do the carb depletion style diet. Today was my 7th day and on the 7th day i'm loading the carbs, So I have had around 300g of carbs today. Then for the next 6-9 dayz it is back to 50 or less...

hey doofy do you add your own smilies or somthing.i am never able to see yours like everyone elses.

Thread Information