GENETICFREAK is offline Junior Member

First Time Tren Need Answers

Hey guys
    im thinking about running tren for the first time. I was going to do it alone 75mg eod. But what do you guys think of adding eq or anvar? Also since its my first for tren, a local BB who is an aas vet, recommended 4 weeks only to see how i respond first. What do you think? Also since tren doesnt convert i dont need any anti-e's correct? Just pct? Thanks Bros!

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    personally i have never run tren ...but i think u need test or u will be shut down

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    you will need to run it with test bro. Unless you don't like gettin a hard on

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i personally think a 4 week cycle is useless but thats my opinion. also you could run tren alone if you want but i would never do it. you should add prop to it and shoot both of them every day or eod, personally i always shoot tren everyday because i see much greater results that way.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by GENETICFREAK
    Hey guys
    im thinking about running tren for the first time. I was going to do it alone 75mg eod. But what do you guys think of adding eq or anvar? Also since its my first for tren, a local BB who is an aas vet, recommended 4 weeks only to see how i respond first. What do you think? Also since tren doesnt convert i dont need any anti-e's correct? Just pct? Thanks Bros!
    You will def need to use test with tren .......... also 4 weeks with tren will be nowhere near enough time to see any benifits from the drug............ No less then 8 weeks.

Also, it may not aromotize but you will need to either use Letro, doxtenix (sp), or vitamin B6 for the tren............. because it can increse prolactin production.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    4 weeks would be a waste of time time bro, 8-10 minimum and with a generous dose of test!

BrassBolt is offline New Member
    You really don't know to much about a first cycle do you . I would suggest you use the seach engine . It does really have good info on first time users . I have not been on site to long but I do know that the first place to always go is search engine .

Tren rocks this I do know , you don't get limp dick . Its good to do it with test also . 50 mg EOD is good for 1st timer , Give us more information on what you want guy , what are your stats , bulk or cut ??? You do want to do it right so that's why I said what I did . Hope to hear from you soon with all the cards in the right place

Peace

leanandmean is offline New Member
    I concur with everyone you need test

fullstrut is offline Junior Member
    I use tren and yes you will need test with it or its no wood. Use it at least 8 weeks to sii the benefits of it.

If this is your first cycle then I wouldnt recommend tren. Use something else for your first time.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    4 weeks would be a waste of time time bro, 8-10 minimum and with a generous dose of test!
    bump

This is not my first cycle guys but it would be the first time trying tren . I just wasnt to sure and yes i have tried the search engine. I just wanted fresh opinions. A friend of mine has done tren alone repeatedly and said he has had no problems with a hard on, but i know everyone is different. I understand the test issue but what i wanted to know is if anyone has done it alone or with eq or var. Most likely i will use test with it (enanthate or prop). Let me know...thanks bros!

mule1983 is offline Associate Member
    Prop and tren is the way to go IMO.i shoot ED and run 50 mg tren with 75 mg of prop. If you added anavar you could probably pick up a school bus and throw it over your house. tren and test gives me some nasty strenght gains i have never run it with var but i imagine it is pretty awesome.

zuke is offline Member
    i agree that you don't need to bother with only doing it for four weeks. you'll know pretty fast if you are having a bad reaction to it.

i have done it with eq and had to take potassium pills to keep the cramping down. some of that was probably just me not drinking enough water...

Nozzghoull is offline New Member
    Everyone is right about the test.
    I did tren solo till guys at gotfina showed me the way, I didn't care about the hard on part cause Id never had problems, but I ran a tren and prop cycle with some d-bol and oh my god what a difference. The bro's are right about going way longer than 4 weeks too.
    Peace and good luck..

1-12: 100mg Test Prop /ED
    1-10: 75mg Tren Ace /ED

Thats all you need, its good to run the Test a couple weeks past the Tren to let it clear out and make recovery easier

Thanks bros i appreciate the responses. My next question would be what sides should i expect....what about hair can you use finasteride with it?

If u use test-
    Night sweats
    Hard-on-ititis
    Increase in aggression

ok i just spent the last hour looking for answer on fighting hairloss with tren and found mixed reviews....what wroks what doesnt..... minoxidil? finasteride? what? or is this a lost cause for tren?

I lost zero hair on tren , others have a different story to tell though

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GENETICFREAK
    Thanks bros i appreciate the responses. My next question would be what sides should i expect....what about hair can you use finasteride with it?
    wut r ur stats?cycle exp?

sides from tren i get are agression,sweat like crazy,little red bumps on my arms, and increased heart rate

My stats are 5' 10" 198lbs @ 10 % bf. I started from 110lbs years ago. My cycle experience is relatively new being i have been natural more years than not. The tren would be my sixth cycle.

Thread Information