Thread: Deca Cycle Help

stuey is offline New Member

Question Deca Cycle Help

Have just started a 10 week deca only cycle. i am going up to 500mg a week and have read alot of people saying you need nolv and alot of people saying you dont.

Help as i am unsure what to do or if to bring any other steroids into this cycle.

many thanks stuart

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    1) don't do a deca only cycle. I did a deca d/bol cycle for my first and speaking from exeperiance i wish i include test. I lost my sex drive found it hard to get erection.

2) don't take nolva with deca unless your including test then it is ok. If you run deca take 200mg of vitamin b6 every day

j martini is offline Member
    You need to be using test with the deca . If you dont want deca dick.
    What have you used before and what are your stats?

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't go longer than 8 weeks on Deca in that dose you're running
    or the PCT will be a headache for you, I would take some provirons if
    you can have a hand on them, it's gonna ease something if you're prone
    to gyno, and some small dosage of HCG in the middle also will help your
    recuperation after cycle. Good luck!

seanw is offline Banned
    I took this off another site. You might find it interesting

Nandrolone , popularly known as Deca , is a classified as a progestin. Deca derives many of its benefits from its progestenic nature: including, but not limited to, increase IM fat storage and increased fluid retention in the joints from glucocorticoid(GC) stimulation.

Deca is the most widely used form of prescription contraception in the first world. Deca is superior to testosterone as a form of birth control because its progestenic effects which result in rapid onset of azoospermia. Progestins are used similarly in women, progestins given to women in birth control pills and other drugs such as norgestrel and norethidrone are classified as 19-nor-testosterone or 19 nor- progesterone derivatives. Natural progesterone plays an important role in sexual arousal- affecting GABA to a considerable extent. The addition of progestins like deca which compete with progesterone and decrease its production may result in drastically reduced sexual arousal. Interestingly enough, the chemical castration of sex offenders, is acheived through the use of a 19-nortestosterone derivative.

In short

1. DECA dick is real

2. DECA does cause Gyno

3. DECA is progestin it must be fought with anti-progestins

4. Use of Nolvadex and Arimidex will help, but only by reducing ER stimulation

stuey is offline New Member
    Im 5 8 and 182lbs with a bf of 12%. What test would you recomend (sus 250) and how much. Also how much deca would you involve and for how long.

Why include 200mg of vitamin b6 every day.

many thanks stuart.
    Last edited by stuey; 03-06-2005 at 10:10 AM.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    bro NO TEST=NO CYCLE
    you need to RESEARCH before doing something as serious as steroids . i would throw in test ASAP. i would suggest a long ester. test e or c or even sust* will suffice. maybe your cycle should look like this:
    week 1-10 500mg's test e
    week 1-8 deca 300-400mg's
    ~HOP

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stuey
    Im 5 8 and 182lbs with a bf of 12%. What test would you recomend (sus 250) and how much. Also how much deca would you involve and for how long.

Why include 200mg of vitamin b6 every day.

many thanks stuart.
    Use 500mg/wk of test e for 11 weeks and do deca for 10 weeks. Dont use sust unless you want to shoot it eod. Bro, it doesnt appear that you did any research before you started taking gear. If you just started, you should probably stop right now and spend some time on here researching and do it right. Deca alone isnt a good idea unless you dont wanna get a hard on for quite some time

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    listen 2 the dudes answers deca only is a no no u its best 2 use test with it

Thread Information