Thread: cutting cycle

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member

cutting cycle

hey bros, im currently on a cycle (10 weeks of deca , susta, 4 weeks of kickstart with dbols) and nolva n clomid.

my question was..is there a way to put something in the last weeks of the cycle to lose some fat aswell? or maybe add a week or two for the cutting part. oh and could you tell me the names of some of the stuff that are available fort his purpose. thnx yall

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by farrebarre
    hey bros, im currently on a cycle (10 weeks of deca , susta, 4 weeks of kickstart with dbols) and nolva n clomid.

my question was..is there a way to put something in the last weeks of the cycle to lose some fat aswell? or maybe add a week or two for the cutting part. oh and could you tell me the names of some of the stuff that are available fort his purpose. thnx yall
    it's always best to have your bf% and diet togehter before running a bulker, or a cycle in general...what is your age, height, weight, and bf?

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    it's always best to have your bf% and diet togehter before running a bulker, or a cycle in general...what is your age, height, weight, and bf?
    yeah that part i do know.. but my stats are

age 20, 278pounds @ 5,9foot bodyfat i dont know i did this test thingy at the gym but no way in hell that was for real..and said i had about 30%bf and that a friend of mine (the skinniest guy ive ever seen) 36%bf lol...but well those are my stats anyways

yeah that part i do know.. but my stats are

age 20, 278pounds @ 5,9foot bodyfat i dont know i did this test thingy at the gym but no way in hell that was for real..and said i had about 30%bf and that a friend of mine (the skinniest guy ive ever seen) 36%bf lol...but well those are my stats anyways
    wow, alot of size on your frame....imo would continue with the cycle you have already started, do proper pct, and hit the cardio hard while using eca/clen ....2-3 months later, look into prop/eq for a next cycle

wow, alot of size on your frame....imo would continue with the cycle you have already started, do proper pct, and hit the cardio hard while using eca/clen....2-3 months later, look into prop/eq for a next cycle
    aha thnx mate, oh and i had another question about the cardio, some ppl use the bicycle some walk some run, whats the best thing to do, i wanna do it like 40min a day 7days a week

aha thnx mate, oh and i had another question about the cardio, some ppl use the bicycle some walk some run, whats the best thing to do, i wanna do it like 40min a day 7days a week
    yeah, getting that much size on a 5'9 frame is the hard part....cutting it down is easier.....imo i find the bicycle to be useless, running/swiming the best, but i rarely have access to a pool....also, 7 days /week is a bit overkill.....40 minutes eod/eca/good diet and you'll be there in no time

yeah, getting that much size on a 5'9 frame is the hard part....cutting it down is easier.....imo i find the bicycle to be useless, running/swiming the best, but i rarely have access to a pool....also, 7 days /week is a bit overkill.....40 minutes eod/eca/good diet and you'll be there in no time
    aha cool cool..oh maybe it wasnt 5.9 dunno..we dont use foot here we use cm so i dunno the exact numbers..but im about 180-181 cm

but yeah ill do that thnx for the help

aha cool cool..oh maybe it wasnt 5.9 dunno..we dont use foot here we use cm so i dunno the exact numbers..but im about 180-181 cm

but yeah ill do that thnx for the help
    gl bro

gl bro
    thnx mate

Thread Information