Biiiiiiig problem

Hey guys,

I was about 7 weeks into a cycle of Test E, EQ, and Tren Hex. Im living at home doing applications for med school, and my dad goes through my crap all the time because hes a nosey dad, which i could care less about, i just throw my gear in my trunk (in a little personal gear bag that i made) whenever i go out. Last night my car was broken into. Because i had nothing valuable in there, the ****ers turned on my lights and wore my battery down. Also, they got into the trunk, and stole my little bag. The steroids are a loss for sure, along with clenbuterol , T3 and syringes. However my biggest problem is that my PCT was in there also, clomid nolvadex and HCG . My source is in Romania so i have no access to any sort of Post Cycle Therapy of any sort. I have no clue what to do, and im a bit worried about whats going to happen to my body. Some advice would really be great you guys, thanks.

P.S. Roid rage is real for all you people who say it isnt (usually its a douchebags excuse for acting like a douchebag). Im not an aggressive person in the slightest but when i found out that i lost 600+ dollars of gear, I lost my temper pretty good, and there are a couple of ****ed up walls in my parents house that definitely agree with me.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    sh*t, order some nolva and clomid off AR asap

jbol is offline Senior Member
    sorry to hear about the loss bro,but definatly click the link above and order asap

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Bro, you're fine...you cant start your PCT for 3 weeks anyway because of EQ...so just order some pct off AR and itll be there in 5-7 days.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    log on to ar research and buy some clomid and nolva from them.

AR sells clomid? whew! I thought they didnt, all right ill go check this out then.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    test eq and tren hex are all long ester. if you have the money you might wont to try to get new gear mail to you asap. if you are not able to do that i guess you will need to order pct from ar.

Naw, im screwed roidwise, i have 100 bucks in my bank account and 600 dollars owed on my credit card. It definitely sucks because i was right at the point where my gains were going to be optimal...I think maybe ill try to get my hands on some Test E and use some insulin so that all my hard work wasnt totally in vain. This **** is so lame, i dont even have words to express how frustrated i am.
    Last edited by wilthepill123; 03-06-2005 at 11:06 AM.

Rado7 is offline Associate Member
    If you are 7 weeks in...how shoudl he run the PCT.....Clomid and Nolva for a standard 21 days ...does PCT dosage stay the same in these situations as long as he waits the 3 wseeks after EQ...real curious if PCT gets altered....???

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    i would be pisssssed . that sux bro.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Rado7
    If you are 7 weeks in...how shoudl he run the PCT.....Clomid and Nolva for a standard 21 days ...does PCT dosage stay the same in these situations as long as he waits the 3 wseeks after EQ...real curious if PCT gets altered....???
    it will stay the same

Thread Information