musclestack is offline Productive Member

Can't make gains

I was hoping someone could shed some light for me. I have been on 3 successful cycles in the past year and a half. Last cycle: Sust.-500 mg/wk, Deca .-400 mg/wk, Dianabol -8 tabs/day and ended it with 2 weeks HCG . Since then, I have been on 7 cycles and have gained nothing. On some cycles, I will gain maybe 3 or 4 lbs. in the fist 2 weeks and after that-nothing. I let a friend try the same gear and HE is making gains.

Could it be that my cells have stopped responding to ALL gear altoghether? And, if so, how can I "reopen" my cell receptors so that they'll start responding again? Is there anything I can take?

Thanks everybody.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Visit the diet forum

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    One of these two, or you're not eating well or your gear is fake, for sure!

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    There is another possibility to that equation. How long have you waited between cycles? Are you accounting for the half times and allowing those levels to clear before counting your off cycle time or are you waiting like 8 weeks and jumping back on?

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    When I am on a cycle, I don't gain very much either as far as the scale goes, but my upper body gets noticabley bigger. The last cycle I was on was test e only and after a couple of months, people were coming up to me and asking me if I have been lifting weights or that my arms look huge, so I go by that. I was getting frustrated at first because the gains were minimal, but if other people notice a big difference, that's all that counts. Plus, the weight that I did gain on that cycle, I did not lose anything.

Where other people bloat from dbol , I don't really bloat at all except for lower back pumps. I do get the quick strength gains from dbol though and great pumps.

I eat at least 6 times a day which gets real old after doing it for years. I eat alot of meat, carbs and no junk food at all.

I don't notice myself getting any bigger, but then again I see myself in the mirror everyday, and I also notice that my close are fitting tighter, especially my shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by cut260
    There is another possibility to that equation. How long have you waited between cycles? Are you accounting for the half times and allowing those levels to clear before counting your off cycle time or are you waiting like 8 weeks and jumping back on?
    I have waited 3 months before and the same results (none). But I also know a guy that has been juicing for at least 20 years and he told me that back in his "prime" he actually never even cycled gear. He would go on about 16 week cycles and then when he had about 2 weeks left in that cycle, he would overlap with more gear to start his next one. It worked great for him. So, why would I have to wait for the half lives to clear.

By the way, do you know the half lifes of: Sustanon , Deca , and Dianabol ?

mule1983 is offline Associate Member
    He would go on about 16 week cycles and then when he had about 2 weeks left in that cycle, he would overlap with more gear to start his next one. It worked great for him.
    Yes staying on AAS all the time works for pro bodybuilders and BDTR as well as many others but your natural test never c has a chance to come back.

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    When I am on a cycle, I don't gain very much either as far as the scale goes, but my upper body gets noticabley bigger. The last cycle I was on was test e only and after a couple of months, people were coming up to me and asking me if I have been lifting weights or that my arms look huge, so I go by that. I was getting frustrated at first because the gains were minimal, but if other people notice a big difference, that's all that counts. Plus, the weight that I did gain on that cycle, I did not lose anything.

Where other people bloat from dbol , I don't really bloat at all except for lower back pumps. I do get the quick strength gains from dbol though and great pumps.

I eat at least 6 times a day which gets real old after doing it for years. I eat alot of meat, carbs and no junk food at all.

I don't notice myself getting any bigger, but then again I see myself in the mirror everyday, and I also notice that my close are fitting tighter, especially my shirts.

same thing here.....guess you cant go by the scale .

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    What is your traing like? There are a lot of people at my gym that get on and don't train like an animal and then wounder why their gains suck.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Has to be your diet and training.

animal

Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    What is your traing like? There are a lot of people at my gym that get on and don't train like an animal and then wounder why their gains suck.
    My training is every bit of intense as it ever has been. I love to lift. There are few things that I like to do more than push weight-and the more weight the better.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    What Seajackal and Redmeat said. Diet and traning, if not you got some fake ****.

BROWN_VAPOR is offline New Member
    It's not fake if his friend is using the same gear successfully. He has used it in the past and gained with no problems, but now he does not. hummm? I've noticed the same thing with my cycles. I get less results every cycle. It's like my body has become immune to it. I've heard of switching your gear up mid cycle to acquire better results...never tried it though.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    YOU NEED MORE FOOD.

please advise

Quote Originally Posted by cut260
    After my last successful cycle, I waited about 8 weeks, then went back on-got no results; waited another 8 weeks-nothing; it went on and on like this and I have still to this day been resultless. I did, however, wait about 3 months before starting my last cycle. I'm starting the second week right now and still nothing.

Thread Information