Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Shortyboy is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    9

    Newbie needs help with cycle.TIA

    Hi and welcome to myself

    I`ve been reading alot in the EDUCATIONAL THREADS and have come to this cycle to be safe with low risk of sideeffects.Agree?

    Equipoise as the main AS
    Nolva as anti estrogen
    Clomid as pct

    If i run a cycle with this combination as described in the Newbies this is for you tread by Ron,the sideeffects should be minimal and gain pretty good.True?

    This is my first cycle and my maingoal is to finish one as painfree as possible.I would rather gain only 1 kg than loose my wood and my temper.

    Can someone please correct me if i`m wrong?

    Shortyboy

  2. #2
    Diesel's Avatar
    Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Mental Institution
    Posts
    2,293
    What are your stats/age/training experience/etc/etc....

    For a first timer I would suggest a test only cycle......Some form of Test should be a part of EVERY cycle..

  3. #3
    yooo's Avatar
    yooo is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    430
    Definately check out TheMudMan's threads on first cycles, they are all the ****..

  4. #4
    twigbolt's Avatar
    twigbolt is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    A Gym Near You!
    Posts
    121
    i'd definatly theow some test in there..
    For example: 500mg Test Cyp or Enth a wk. (break that into two shots about 3 days apart)

    and then have nolva and clomid on hand

    then after all that you can thing of some EQ or Deca ..

    G'Luck man

    ~Twig

  5. #5
    Shortyboy is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    What are your stats/age/training experience/etc/etc....

    For a first timer I would suggest a test only cycle......Some form of Test should be a part of EVERY cycle..
    I`m 26 yo.170 cm and 68 kg.Fairly well trained.18 months up to 6 days a week weight training.Eating ALOT of carbs/protein/healthy fat daily. Started lifting at 52 kg.

    Bench about 85kg, Mark around 150 kg.

    Don`t know much about the testing part.Don`t even know where to get it yet.But need to know before i go bying somesort of donkeysteroids.

    Shortyboy
    (from Norway btw so dont dizz my spellig

  6. #6
    Shortyboy is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by yooo
    Definately check out TheMudMan's threads on first cycles, they are all the ****..
    on it.thx

  7. #7
    longhorn814's Avatar
    longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    5,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortyboy

    Don`t know much about the testing part.Don`t even know where to get it yet.But need to know before i go bying somesort of donkeysteroids.

    Shortyboy
    (from Norway btw so dont dizz my spellig
    by test they mean testosterone . It should be the base of all cycles. W/ regards to donkey steroids , you do know that Eq is a horse steroid right

  8. #8
    Shortyboy is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    by test they mean testosterone. It should be the base of all cycles. W/ regards to donkey steroids, you do know that Eq is a horse steroid right
    Holy crapper I was going to write horse but donkey is what i found to be more fun at the moment.Didn`t think i`d hit some truth in that joke

    Ok, so now i`m confused again.Can someone set up an exact plan as an exampel so i can see if i understand it right?

    Testosterone how long you say?
    wich as to use for minimal sideeffects.
    And what pct.... ai. this is really somthing you read about for years and still wonder.. hmm

    apreciate the answers so far

    Shortyboy

  9. #9
    longhorn814's Avatar
    longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    5,334
    A good first cycle would be 500 mg/wk of test e for 10-12 weeks with proper PCT. Do a search for PCT, test only cycles, anti e's, nolva, clomid. You should find all you need

  10. #10
    Shortyboy is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    A good first cycle would be 500 mg/wk of test e for 10-12 weeks with proper PCT. Do a search for PCT, test only cycles, anti e's, nolva, clomid. You should find all you need
    Is this oral injected or with a needle?

    Shortyboy

  11. #11
    longhorn814's Avatar
    longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    5,334
    you inject it intra muscularly. If you cant do it, then youre not ready for gear

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •