freakyfranklin is offline Junior Member

need help on a cycle

hey guys i need some help on a cycle i am doing...the plan is a 12 week cycle and i will be doing 500 deca a week and 700 test and for the fist 6 weeks i will be taking 40 mg of d-bol......but i also came across some Omnadren 250 and i was not sure if it should mix that in to the cycle some how....i prob wont but i was just wondering

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    d-bol should be in the first 4 or 5 weeks of your cycle. also you need to run the test longer then the deca . you do not need the om 250 so you should just save it.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    whats your cycle history? what are your personal stats? you seem fairly new to the juice game(just an observation). i f i were you i would do it like this if its your first cycle:
    weeks 1-10 500mg's test e
    weeks 1-8 400mg's deca
    weeks 1-4 30mg's dbol ED
    you can run the test higher if you want and you should be fine. i would watch the height of my deca though, that stuff is powerful stuff(sides and all).
    ~HOP

freakyfranklin is offline Junior Member
    thanx guys...its my 3rd cycle ..my first 1 were not to strong cuz i just wanted to get started off slow but the 2nd one i went from 171 after wrestling to 200 and thats about were i am now

Thread Information