Gills is offline Associate Member

Summer cutter

Alright Bros, here is the summer cutter, planned to begin March 15th

1-12 Test Prop 50mg/ed
    1-8 Boldenone acetate 75mg/ed
    6-12 masteron 50mg/ed
    6-12 tren ace 50mg/ed
    Possibly Winstrol on the 6-12 depending on how my hairline is feeling
    Have finastride on hand as well as Letro, clomid, and nolva. this will be my third cycle. 25 years old (at the end of cycle) 6'1'' 197 lbs 6-7% body fat

All consrtuctive critisism welcome

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Good luck with the bold ace, let us know how that goes. I would bump the test prop to 75mg ed. Never used masteron , but the combo of tren and winny is always an excellent choice with prop.

Have you heard of the Bold Ace being just as bad as the Prop? I do all my own homebrew, and from what I have gathered, the Bold Ace isn't too bad as long as it is cut with something in the same syringe. I guess prop wouldn't help much there.....maybe I should use one of my friends for a test subject and see if it kills him first...yes...

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    You could get some b-12 to cut them with, the bold ace I have heard has a flu like side effect more so than a test flu. But that could have been brand specific. Keep us informed. Good luck, you have the right compounds for what you want.

is price the reason that you haven't used masteron ? just the raw powder was a bit on the expensive side, I can't imagine what a UGL would rape someone for it. Do you know of anyone that has booked decent results while taking it? It is DHT based just like Winny, so I imagine it will do about the same thing with out killing my liver

Thanks Meso, that sounds like the way to go, I wonder if I were to ease into the bold ace like a pyramid with no taper if i could avoid the flu like side effect..well, only one way to find out. I am going to startit at 25mg/ed cut with B12 and work my way up to the proposed 50 and see what happens, I will keep everyone informed as to whether this works or not

Thread Information