Thread: test question

kswat is offline Junior Member

test question

I am 603, 240 lbs, maybe 12-14 percent body fat, 36 yoa.
    I have done one cycle of eq/winny with nice results (I know, and I learned the soft way).
    I just got prescribed HRT and got some prop and test e. I have started out with the prop at 50mg per day (I will bump doseage slightly when I go to the test e). I am taking 20mg nolva per day and .5 mg letro every other day. I started the cycle 10 days ago.

It is my understanding that prop kicks quite quickly (5-7 days). The only thing it has done for me thus far is kick my ass. I'm sore as hell, which I can deal with, but I think I've had the "test flu" for the past 3 days or so (my whole body aches, lethargy). I have actually lost a couple of pounds. No strength increases. My diet is decent, 250-300 grams protein a day. Is it possible that it just takes longer for a big guy at a low doseage? Should I go up based on my size? I don't need heavy gains, and I hate water weight, but come on. Could I just be impatient? I only want to adjust appropriately for me personally to have hrt benefits with some nice lean gains.

Thank you for any responses from knowledgeable members.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    bump that prop to 75mg ed, you should have already started the test e. If you have at roughly 400-500mg ew(split dose), so that means you should only need the prop for about 5 weeks total and let the enanthate do the rest.

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    if you weigh 240 u defintly need to get more protein than that. try getting at least 400 grams a day. u should have seen some strength increase by now. if u've been feeling lethargic lately maybe ur just not pushing yourself hard enough in the gym. how much test e do u plan on taking?

I'm planning on hitting between 4-500 mg. Just see what I like. I have been afraid to go up because of sides, and like I said, I'm already good sized. If I gained 5-10 quality pounds from a cycle I would be delighted. I will try to up the protein, but it seems I should have had something by now. My last cycle on 400 mg/week of eq produced good results within 3-4 weeks, and my diet hasn't really changed. Just don't know what gives.

rainjack is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kswat
    I'm planning on hitting between 4-500 mg. Just see what I like. I have been afraid to go up because of sides, and like I said, I'm already good sized. If I gained 5-10 quality pounds from a cycle I would be delighted. I will try to up the protein, but it seems I should have had something by now. My last cycle on 400 mg/week of eq produced good results within 3-4 weeks, and my diet hasn't really changed. Just don't know what gives.

I'm no expert by any stretch of the imagination, but there is a risk/reward with test. If you want to see the gains, you have to risk the chance of experiencing some the sides. Eat big. Lift big. And make sure you have your ancillaries close at hand.

mule1983 is offline Associate Member
    I would run the prop at 75 ED thats 525mg per week. if you hate bloat then Test E will probably not make you happy, it bloats the **** out of me so i only run prop now.

Rainjack I absolutely agree with you, but there is a way to do test without getting "blown up". I have modest goals and want to feel good while acheiving them. I have all proper ancillaries, but if you take to much of them there are other consequenes. I just need to find the balance for me right now.

Quote Originally Posted by mule1983
    I would run the prop at 75 ED thats 525mg per week. if you hate bloat then Test E will probably not make you happy, it bloats the **** out of me so i only run prop now.
    It is my understanding that you can just adjust doseage of femara accordingly and keep any bloat easily under control. I hope so anyway because I started with the test e.

Thread Information