PRoTo-TyPE is offline New Member

same results injecting as taking oral?

will i get the same results taking winny 50 orally as i will injecting it? just wondering. any help will be greatly appreciated.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    yeah pretty much. I wouldn't shoot winny unless i was really bored.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I must disagree as I have shot and taken tabs. Even at 50mg I noticed somewhat of a more pronounced effect. At 100mg injecting is where it is really the shizznit.

No. You won't. I posted a study here (more than once, actually) showing greater nitrogen retention with injectable as opposed to oral winstrol .

i dunno, I've drunk and shot winny and didn't notice too much difference between them. i'm just saying that if i did winny again -probably not though i don't really like it- I would just eat it instead of injecting because i personally don't feel a noticeable difference. but i have only run it twice, so my experience is limited. just my $.02

saluu is offline Banned
    read the profiles injection winny is more potent than oral any day. not saying oral winny won;t produce results it does but if your discussing any oral against injectable . injectable wins any day.

Stackertoo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    yeah pretty much. I wouldn't shoot winny unless i was really bored.
    For some reason, that is just funny to me.

The Tooth Fairy left a little Winnie bottle under my pillow (or two). I already know I am drinking it due to what I have read here--need for big guage needles, clogging, sore ass syndrome and lumps at the site.
    However, the lab rat in me wants to shoot one cc just for the hell of it. That will probably be enough times, though.

BILLN is offline New Member
    can u reaally drink that stuff ( 10ml bottle, ) and if so, why would anybody even attempt t dart it.. i am rapping up a cycle, and am about ready to end it with some
    winnie.. thanks for any accurate info it will be much appreciated bill..

yes you can really drink that stuff. some people inject it because I guess they feel it gives them more for their buck. everybodies different. my personal experience is that injecting is just as good as eating it as far as gains go. Now perhaps there is something to the site injection theory of stretching the muscles, but I don't know for sure. all I know is that the both times i used winny had the same results as injecting or eating. and after that, I'll never use winny again. imo winny is way overrated and worthless

spooledup is offline Banned
    Maybe for you its worthless but winny does more for me then tren acetate as far as strength and size. My main movements skyrocket with strength and I get ripped as hell.

But yeah, they affect everyone differently.

All Ive used are QV tabs. Insane bang for the buck.

Complete liver and kidney panels shortly after cycle show well within normal range.

oh how can you even compare tren ace to winny lol im just messing with ya, I'm glad you liked it, but winny just doesnt do it for me.

but hey, I won't argue with success, if it works for you then run with it I say

Ingesting it orally may provide more benefit with regards to SHBG, but injecting it provides better protein synthesis.

spooledup is offline Banned
    Yeah, I'm a strange one lol

I'm using EQ for protein synth. They go really well together.

Just cant lift as heavy as I'd like. When lifting heavy on winny I start to get minor tears here and there. So, up side down side...as much strength as I get from winny I'm kinda afraid to use it!

Thread Information