Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member

Injections Question??

This might be dumb. but i was just curious.

Today while doing a glute shot.. this is bout my 60th shot, and occasionally while aspirating i hit a vein.. pulled out and reinjected no problems..

today same thing, pulled back got about 1/2cc of blood. so i removed, replaced the pin, went in somewhere else, aspirated, nothing came in, and injected... now today i was thinking

if you are in a muscle and u are not supposed to get any blood. is it bad to inject that blood back into your muscle??

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Reversal
    This might be dumb. but i was just curious.

Today while doing a glute shot.. this is bout my 60th shot, and occasionally while aspirating i hit a vein.. pulled out and reinjected no problems..

today same thing, pulled back got about 1/2cc of blood. so i removed, replaced the pin, went in somewhere else, aspirated, nothing came in, and injected... now today i was thinking

if you are in a muscle and u are not supposed to get any blood. is it bad to inject that blood back into your muscle??
    i personally don't think it makes a difference, cause it's your blood. what would be the difference between the blood in the syringe and in your muscles?

zuke is offline Member
    why did you pull back 1/2cc... were you thinking it might be strawberry jam at first?

zuke is offline Member
    i have only hit a vein once, and it didn't take 1/2 cc to figure it out...

well it was my left glute and i dont know im a spaz holding with my left hand and trying to aspirate , i just pulled it a little hard, instead of just backing a little bit to see if blood starts to come in i pulled it a lil much.. maybe more like a 1/4cc.. but it was more then i was used to.. wasnt sure if it was a problem to pump it back into u.

niXon)( is offline Member
    You'll be fine

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I never really hear about people getting blood in the syringe while doing glutes.

k.. figured so but thought i should check ya know

yea i had it happen 3 times total on my fina prop ED cycle.. im at week 10 now. and 2 times i was in my shoulder and once in my quad.. never had an ass situation like this :-\.. i tried a little different area because of the frequent injections and the glute feeling tight in the normal spot, moved over a few inches .. might have just been a freak incident.. o well whatever.. it went in, tasted the fina, felt good and left.. just poped in my head here while im bored @ work.

Thread Information