JK119 is offline Junior Member

Safest Injection site?

I have been doing 1.5 cc of test every 2.5 days for 4 weeks and now im adding 1cc of tren a w/ the test.. should i space it out more? and what is the safest injection site.. is it the quad or glute? any advice on this cycle will be appreciated thanks all

tatroid is offline New Member
    I always shoot on mon and thurs, i am on test as well. I always inject in nthe glute upper outer side. Dont forget to aspirate !

how far down ? u jus thit it where its meaty? or the top of the muscle?

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JK119
    how far down ? u jus thit it where its meaty? or the top of the muscle?
    www.
    spot injection
    .com

taiotosh7 is offline Associate Member
    delts and glut

i was referring the question to the previous responder but thanks.. ive been there just like to hear tips from an actual someone not a webpage

i was referring the question to the previous responder but thanks.. ive been there just like to hear tips from an actual someone not a webpage
    Oh, You're right. The webpage might force you to research for yourself.
    You'd obviously rather be spoon-fed by someone else.

I think this page actually has a photo for reference. You should actually check this one out. www.steroid.com/inject.php

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Safest injection site is the cleanest

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I do Glutes/Delts/Quads.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    yes definatly glute an delts but i tend to break out more when i do my delts aposed to glutes so go wit the glute,s bro

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I would have to say glutes for the safest. I hit them on the upper/outer part of the muscle. If you flex your glute, you'll feel the muscle bulge.

Streaker is offline Member

You’re kidding right? This is also a web page you are on now. If you meant you wanted to read what other members thought personally about this you could have done a search and found over a 1000 threads of peoples personal opinions.

Yeah BOYYYYYYYYYY!

u take ur time to ****ing post comments that are not important to the topic.. that has nothing to do with my question .. if u dont want to help or find this thread anonymous then just ignore it..... ?? hmm.. are you thinking? I come here as a beginner asking to hear opinions on my cycle and fresh advice straight to me .. i have researched and read many but some people like responses which are directed to them.. and I am one of them .. so please just ignore us .. "stupid amateurs"

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Pect...i love pect. injections ...!

are you all just roid raged? good god can a guy ask a question w/o all the god damn bullshit .. spoon fed or not spoon fed who gives a flying **** .. if ud ont want to answer dont..

Last edited by Streaker; 04-06-2006 at 02:27 PM.

I come here as a beginner asking to hear opinions on my cycle and fresh advice straight to me .. i have researched and read many but some people like responses which are directed to them.. and I am one of them .. so please just ignore us .. "stupid amateurs"
    You are lazy and don’t like to search or listen to other members. I checked some of the other threads you have started. This is your second injection thread and you are a little bitch: “Side hurts”, “Test Flu”, “Purple Dot on injection site”, “Feeling sick”, am I going to die??? Come on dude you are a newbie like a lot of us. The advice is easy = take some Test and see how you react to it. You don’t listen to advice; people have already told you personally not to use Tren on your first cycle but you are using it anyways. If you are having this many problems with test why would you add tren?
    If you want to know why this bothers me it’s because your stupid questions take away from people time that hey could be using answering valuable questions that have not already been answered a million f**king times. As for me I am new to the dark side so I can’t add much value other then to try to help protect their time.
    If you would like some cycle advice I would recommend taking a bunch of hcg because from reading your post it sounds like you balls have already shrunk or may be completely gone.

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    i think the easiest spot to inject would be the thighs.

brutesinme is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Streaker
    You are lazy and don’t like to search or listen to other members. I checked some of the other threads you have started. This is your second injection thread and you are a little bitch: “Side hurts”, “Test Flu”, “Purple Dot on injection site”, “Feeling sick”, am I going to die??? Come on dude you are a newbie like a lot of us. The advice is easy = take some Test and see how you react to it. You don’t listen to advice; people have already told you personally not to use Tren on your first cycle but you are using it anyways. If you are having this many problems with test why would you add tren?
    If you want to know why this bothers me it’s because your stupid questions take away from people time that hey could be using answering valuable questions that have not already been answered a million f**king times. As for me I am new to the dark side so I can’t add much value other then to try to help protect their time.
    If you would like some cycle advice I would recommend taking a bunch of hcg because from reading your post it sounds like you balls have already shrunk or may be completely gone.

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    are you all just roid raged? good god can a guy ask a question w/o all the god damn bullshit .. spoon fed or not spoon fed who gives a flying **** .. if ud ont want to answer dont..
    lol sorry bro theres only one poster on here that sounds like he has roid rage ....look in the mirror......you are the only one getting angry here...cool it down you were getting answers to your question....you will always get some funny comments just roll with it and dont bite..............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I have posted this several times but no one seems to ever pass it along or understand because everyday a new nweb comes in and asks about injecting in the glutes. First of all for all of you who said glutes are the safest...or delts or quads for that matter I would LOVE for you to explain to me how you came to that conclusion...Ill await responses.
    Because there is no such thing as safest place. Macrus is the only one who had a good answer...the cleanest place is the safest. The only other good post I read was MAXIMA5 with his humour, lol.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member

Sounds like u need a vacation for a few days from this site... it's a stupid question to begin with... like it was said there is no safest spot.... U said u are adding tren -a to your cycle? It shld be shot ed so I wld say u need to find quite a few safe injection spots to avoid scar tissue and oil build-up....

Doesn't sound like u are ready for the cycle u are running......

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    There is no safest. I have read, however, that the larger the muscle group the better the absorbtion of the oil injected.

restless1 is offline Associate Member
    you cant expect people to keep helping you when youre just ignoring advice being given......why are you wanting to add tren........i can speak from exp. it has some harsh sides, not good for 1st cycle

Oh no he din't! you go girl!
    Last edited by MAXIMA5; 04-07-2006 at 07:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    you will always get some funny comments just roll with it and dont bite..............
    JK119 - Sorry to
    This is a friendly board I was just busting your chops. After checking your threads I had to give you a hard time. On a more serious note you really should rethink adding tren to this cycle. From all my reading the sides can be really bad and you should see how your body reacts to the test first. You may find that you can hit your goals with less drugs then you think.

Thread Information