Thread: nose bleeds?

musclehead1 is offline Member

nose bleeds?

hey guys i was wondering when the nose bleeds start if ur takin dbol ?(30mg ed)
    thnx

niXon)( is offline Member
    hopefully they wont. high blood presure usually causes it. my last cycle i only had wierd nose bleeds like twice, about 3 wks into the dbol at 25mg day, im at 50mg now a wk into it and havnt seen anything yet...exept for huge pumps

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by niXon)(
    high blood presure usually causes it.
    No it doesn't.

yooo is offline Associate Member
    I take superdrol and I get non-stop nose bleeds

niXon)( is offline Member
    I knew i shouldnt have said that, i rememberd reading a post about it and how it was a myth, but i still believe that has somthing to do with it...you have that thread loz?

Quote Originally Posted by niXon)(
    I knew i shouldnt have said that, i rememberd reading a post about it and how it was a myth, but i still believe that has somthing to do with it...you have that thread loz?
    That thred is somewhere. I don't feel like finding it. However if you knew the working complexities of the cardiovascular system you would know why it is absurd to think nosebleeds are caused by high blood pressure. If the pressure was causing blood vessels in your nose to burst then surely they would be bursting in your brain causing a stroke.

http://www.norcard.com/highblood.shtml

Norfolk County Cardiologist Association

There is a very long and informative article to that link. However I am copy and pasting the sections on symptoms.

High blood pressure (hypertension) is generally a symptomless condition in which abnormally high pressure in the arteries increases the risk of problems such as stroke, aneurysm, heart failure, heart attack, and kidney damage.

To many people, the word hypertension suggests excessive tension, nervousness, or stress. In medical terms, however, hypertension refers to a condition of elevated blood pressure, regardless of the cause. It has been called "the silent killer" because it usually doesn't cause symptoms for many years--until a vital organ is damaged.

Symptoms

In most people, high blood pressure causes no symptoms, despite the coincidental occurrence of certain symptoms that are widely--but erroneously--believed to be associated with high blood pressure: headaches, nosebleeds, dizziness, flushed face, and tiredness. Although people with high blood pressure may have these symptoms, they occur just as frequently in those with normal blood pressure.

If a person has high blood pressure that's severe or long-standing and untreated, symptoms such as headache, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, shortness of breath, restlessness, and blurred vision occur because of damage to the brain, eyes, heart, and kidneys. Occasionally, people with severe high blood pressure develop drowsiness and even coma caused by brain swelling. This condition, called hypertensive encephalopathy, requires emergency treatment.

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    depends how hard you work out i remember doing a good fuken set of sqauts and my nose was gushing blood!! but other than that i would say dont worry too much about the nose bleeds they dont occur that often!!

Thread Information