Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

Does this drive anyone else crazy?

I laugh when people on here reply to newbie questions sometimes. There a more people out there that do cycles with no test, no pct, and no needles, than there are that actually do it correctly. People repeat something they heard or seen on here (i.e. where's the test?, orals alone don't work, you'll lose all of your gains without PCT, etc.) and don't explain why and it is annoying as hell to me, I don't know about anyone else. If you are going to just say something like "Orals alone don't work", or "you need test" at least explain why. JMO, but it makes me crazy.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    You make me crazy you sly devil you .....

Iowa Boy is offline Associate Member
    alright. note taken

Iowa is offline Banned
    It doesn't really bother me so to speak but I agree with you that everyone should justify their responses.

What DOES bother me, however, is all these "Mods or Vets only" threads. Oh, if only I knew what I was talking about.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Iowa
    What DOES bother me, however, is all these "Mods or Vets only" threads. Oh, if only I knew what I was talking about.
    Some ppl get pretty offended for sure lol...

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    thats a good point loz. it bothers me more when u do explain it to them and they dont want to listen

Quote Originally Posted by Iowa
    lol. Yeah that one is always good to.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    we shouldnt have to explain why oral only doesnt work, or test is needed.....its been discussed MANY times on this board and the newbies should be able to search for it on their own. A proper answer would be, "if you utilize the search button, you'll find that a cycle without test is not the best choice"

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    we shouldnt have to explain why oral only doesnt work, or test is needed.....its been discussed MANY times on this board and the newbies should be able to search for it on their own. A proper answer would be, "if you utilize the search button, you'll find that a cycle without test is not the best choice"
    Well the fact of the matter is oral only or deca only will give you gains. It is a steroid , with proper diet, exercise, rest, and any oral you will see gains. Plenty of people do anavar only. I am not recommending this stuff, don't get me wrong, but if someone goes to the steroid.com front page and sees a button that says Online Support for your questions, they deserve an appropriate response. Not a 2 word answer with no explaination.

Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    I have your solution to you! as soon as you read a newbee question skip to the next one!

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    I agree, maybe we should make things like this one big sticky for people to read before they come here? The top 10 things they have to know or something...

hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member
    good point, er are all guilty

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=Lozgod]a more people out there that do cycles with no test, no pct, and no needles, [QUOTE]

can you explain why you need needles???

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    I agree, maybe we should make things like this one big sticky for people to read before they come here? The top 10 things they have to know or something...
    stickies dont work cause the newbies never read them they just jump in and ask due the their impatience. i remember my first question was where can i get some winstrol ? i read my first sticky including the rules about 3 months later.

I like the ones that start, "well I haven't tried it but here's my opinion"!!!!!!

Sheesh, think they'd get it by now.

Zennie is offline Junior Member
    I also cannot help to think that some people here are just parrots. Someone complains about not growing and one smart guy will say, "The problem is that you must eat. You must eat at least 5000 calories, etc etc etc. That's just the most basic assumption. I tell you, you WILL grow even when you don't eat enough. If one doesn't eat enough, they will just lose fats and put on less muscle mass. Have you ever heard of anyone losing strength while on? I think it is almost impossible, even if you just ate ice cream and three protein shakes a day! You will still grow. Just that you must sacrifice and put on more fats, if you want to put on a lot more mass, but then again you'd have to go on a strict diet to cut down and more than likely you may lose a little size and strength in the process. So that's why the way I do it is increase 500 above maintenance if on cycle, and if i am cutting when off, i just reduce a tiny bit but do more cardio.

Too many newbies do the so called 'right things' first, and they grow a bit off doing the 'right things', ie eat a lot, rest, 500mg of test only per week, pct. So they think that this is the ONLY way to grow. So I do a deca and anavar cycle for first, eat very little, but viola! I lost 5 lbs of fat and gained 6 lbs of muscles! So is it that bad after all? I don't think so. Lets say it took my 3 months to get the above. When someone gains 10 lbs of muscle and fats, then later lose 5 lbs of fat but long with 4 lbs of muscles. The net is the same, but maybe they may take more than 3 months cos it is bulking AND cutting to achieve that same result which someone Basically, don't comment until you are quite sure about it because you have done it both ways, or can have a really good scientific explaination over it. OK, before i get flamed, i am not saying that deca only is the way to go.

Actually, what I hate most is acne. I got acne on dbol , sust, and deca. I later tried winny, deca, anavars,.....all no problem. Now I threw in test E and prop with deca....and winny. AGAIN, no problem. (must wait till PCT though to be sure). If I were to jump to conclusion that it must have been test, then I have been completely wrong and if i told someone that test would for sure cause them to break out, then it may affect their decision to use it when actually they could benefit from using test without the acne that he thought he would get. So, just be careful with dispensing advice, especially those who don't have the 'filter' function in their brains to throw out some garbage.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It gets old explaining the same thing over and over again because some are too lazy to do a little bit of research themselves. If they did the research they would not be asking these basic questions........ No one here gets paid to give up thier time so IMO everyone should be researching so that they have at least a basic idea what they will be doing to thier bodies.

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    I agree about the info needed. We were all ignorant at one point or another. As far as repeating what others say, I am guilty. I try to make sure that I give someone a heads up on who said it. Or say something like..... I would try test for myself, I am no expert, but it seems to be the consensus that it is best for most.

At least that is what I will try to start doing.....JC

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    sometimes i give an explanation, and sometimes i don't because i might have explained it in a recent thread or seen that someone else just did. Sometimes people ask these questions and there is a thread on the same thing that was posted recently. So i am sure most people get tired of explaining all the time also.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    It gets old explaining the same thing over and over again because some are too lazy to do a little bit of research themselves. If they did the research they would not be asking these basic questions........ No one here gets paid to give up thier time so IMO everyone should be researching so that they have at least a basic idea what they will be doing to thier bodies.

Exactly.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I laugh when people on here reply to newbie questions sometimes. There a more people out there that do cycles with no test, no pct, and no needles, than there are that actually do it correctly. People repeat something they heard or seen on here (i.e. where's the test?, orals alone don't work, you'll lose all of your gains without PCT, etc.) and don't explain why and it is annoying as hell to me, I don't know about anyone else. If you are going to just say something like "Orals alone don't work", or "you need test" at least explain why. JMO, but it makes me crazy.
    i think you need to drink more winny.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    i think you need to drink more winny.
    ha ha.

I see everyone doesn't agree with me. Sometimes I am too nice I guess. Maybe what I am really trying to say is I hate when people that don't know what the **** they are talking about start trying to be thread parrots. They have no idea why you need test, but since everyone else says it they do. And the way they say it makes them look even stupider. They say stuff like Winny Only Doesn't Work, or You Wont Have Gains From EQ Only, or You Will Lose All Of Your Gains If You Dont Use PCT. Whereas if they weren't so stupid they would know you would get gains, it is just not the most favorable anabolic environment to use these without test, or you will keep some (minimal) gains without PCT. So I guess I am saying is don't talk about stuff you have no idea about.

Thread Information