Thread: anti e ??

tarzan103 is offline New Member

anti e ??

what is a good anti e to go along with a deca cycle?

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i hope you have test in there also?

bullram is offline Member
    and b6

ok i wanna no wut is the best thing to doo i have deca and i need 2 no exactly wut i shood doo

try some research, youll also want to run some type of test with the deca .. just do a couple searches youll find all the answers you need in these forums

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    you're too young and too uneducated

i have been lookin for everr lol.. i am hearin that deca needs 2 bee stacked wyt summin elsee...idont know wut to get thoo..and then wen i look up on sytes for cycled tehre are alot of deca only thoo for about 8 weeks...like 200 ml a week

scratch all previuos advice... your profile says you are onle 19 bro, wait youre too young... it will do more damage then good

timeismoney is offline Associate Member
    You've got to stack it with test. You'll have some serious problems with your little buddy if you don't. And if you are 19, you should definitely stay away for a few years and gain some natural muscle and lifting experience. You'll have better results down the road if you hit it hard in the gym naturally right now and wait. Easier said then done, but it will be very detrimental to your health if you don't wait.

Goatman1482 is offline New Member
    Spend your money food. Some quality multiblend protein and creatine powder would go a long way for you at your age. We don't want to sound like your parents but a lot of us wish that we could go back to your age and have the chance to put on some quality natural mass. Give it a shot....or don't. Good luck either way you decide to go.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you posted this earlier and we all told you to wait b/c you are too young. Why are you not listening to anybody on here? We all have your best interests in mind and dont want you messing up your body b/c you started taking steroids at a young age. One more reason steroids get a bad rap b/c young kids like you take them as a quick fix to get big to impress chicks instead of learning how to train and eat correctly. Since youre so set on doing this deca only cycle ask yourself this question: Are the few lbs of muscle I get worth not being able to get a hard on for months? I sure as hell know I wouldnt want that. Do you even know what PCT is?

Goatman1482 is offline New Member
    It is worth noting that regardless of the fact that a version of deca is what is used to "chemically castrate" some sex offenders it is a much more complicated matter to recover from a deca cycle than a test based one. The Progesterone related effects of this drug make it very difficult to recover from, thus, much if not all of what you gain on a deca only cycle will be lost. Regardless of your PCT your test levels could stay low for quite some time. I have seen this happen and it is worth considering even if you do not care about your ability to function as a man. Two lines of logic, both pointing in the same direction...don't do deca only.

Thread Information