mickdiesel is offline Senior Member

what do you guys think

eq, deca , winny tabs. Recently found out i cant really do test. Im a retard and thats all ill say about it. If doin stuff without test doesnt actually hurt my well being ill deal with the side effects. I wanted to throw d bol in there but i dont want to shut down that bad. The dbols were just gonna be jump starters but i dont know. Any suggestions to counteract sides and what to do for pct? The sides i got from deca dbol was lethargy and a little allergy symptoms. Ive also discovered that im allergic to anti-allergins. Weird but thats the case. So any suggestions on how to do these are welcome.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by caban
    eq, deca, winny tabs. Recently found out i cant really do test. Im a retard and thats all ill say about it. If doin stuff without test doesnt actually hurt my well being ill deal with the side effects. I wanted to throw d bol in there but i dont want to shut down that bad. The dbols were just gonna be jump starters but i dont know. Any suggestions to counteract sides and what to do for pct? The sides i got from deca dbol was lethargy and a little allergy symptoms. Ive also discovered that im allergic to anti-allergins. Weird but thats the case. So any suggestions on how to do these are welcome.
    i wouldn't run any of those compounds on their own without test...except for maybe winny. but no way should u run deca or eq on their own without test. just my 2 cents.

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    run test .

y without test? gain potential or health reasons. As i said, if its just gain potential ill do without it, if its health then thats different. I sound like a schmuck but im liscensed and cant touch people. Ill go to jail, too many fights in college. Ironically im a door guy and are put in situations all the time. I can restrain, cant throw hands unless unequivacbly self defense. I would really like to avoid it if i can in a healthy and relatively productive manner. I told myself that i can be an adult about it but its just not that easy. I know i sound like a typical meatball but this is my case. My meatball friends dont help either. Anyway, let me know

Sharky72 is offline Associate Member
    Join a fight club if you like throwing down so much... Then you can do all the test you want...

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    for both reasons. Any time you take steroids youre natural test levels get shut down completely. That is why people take test with their cycles so there is testosterone in their body. You need test to well being, energy, sex drive, etc. It also works synergistically with other compounds. No test = no cycle. Why do you say you can take test? If you think its b/c of roid rage , roid rage is a myth. Running a cycle with deca , eq and winny will shut you down hard and most likely not be able to get a hard on for quite some time. Not worth it IMO

Maybe for you guys roid rage is a myth. Its really not, i really made a ****ty judgement call the other night. Something i would have never done before. I know because ive been put in the situation a hundred times and this is the only time i didnt follow protocol. Like i said im in a combative profession, if you wanna call it a profession, and i used to fight semipro so im legally not aloud to use force if:

1) I can retreat
    2) I can avoid using harmful force in the situation, i.e. restraining rather than pummeling
    3) Only legal if im cornered and outnumbered.

Thats the way it goes and I ignored it. Scared the **** out of me after. Those rules sound stupid but thats the way the republicans like it. I know this scenario soinds quite clique but like i said thats the way it is.

Can i possibly run test less than normal. Possible to use it just as a test booster, like just a counteractor to keep my body going well.

I also had to stop my cycle because of sickness. I have half a cycle of deca , dbol and winny left. Is there anything i can do, like a "mild cycle", just to put on a little. I dont really wanna get huge. Im 5'7" and 223. .14 bodyfat. Im by far not contest material but i look pretty natural and im not alarming to my grandmother if you know what i mean. My dad was an animal so its expected that i be big. Anyway is there anything i can do with that stuff. I was told that i can use that stuff as a jump and then start eq finishing with the winny. Apparently i cant do it without test, so can i run less test than normal. Also i had no problems with the man. I did pretty much shoot blanks but whatever. Also should i run nolva with it?

Maybe for you guys roid rage is a myth. Its really not, i really made a ****ty judgement call the other night. Something i would have never done before. I know because ive been put in the situation a hundred times and this is the only time i didnt follow protocol. Like i said im in a combative profession, if you wanna call it a profession, and i used to fight semipro so im legally not aloud to use force if:

1) I can retreat
    2) I can avoid using harmful force in the situation, i.e. restraining rather than pummeling
    3) Only legal if im cornered and outnumbered.

Thats the way it goes and I ignored it. Scared the **** out of me after. Those rules sound stupid but thats the way the republicans like it. I know this scenario soinds quite clique but like i said thats the way it is.

Can i possibly run test less than normal. Possible to use it just as a test booster, like just a counteractor to keep my body going well.

I also had to stop my cycle because of sickness. I have half a cycle of deca, dbol and winny left. Is there anything i can do, like a "mild cycle", just to put on a little. I dont really wanna get huge. Im 5'7" and 223. .14 bodyfat. Im by far not contest material but i look pretty natural and im not alarming to my grandmother if you know what i mean. My dad was an animal so its expected that i be big. Anyway is there anything i can do with that stuff. I was told that i can use that stuff as a jump and then start eq finishing with the winny. Apparently i cant do it without test, so can i run less test than normal. Also i had no problems with the man. I did pretty much shoot blanks but whatever. Also should i run nolva with it?
    there are many different people on this board that will tell you that running low amounts of test won't do anything for you. i personally disagree. you can run test at 250mg which will give you less sides but not as much gains. then again, if "roid rage" is a reality for you, than maybe aas is not for u.

so then tell me what you suggest i do with all the gear that i have left. i dont want it to go to waste but i know that having half cycles of anything wont do anything so what is your suggestion. I would like to throw eq in there and i would like to finish my deca dbol stack. Can i run deca, dbol, test. Then finish with eq and winny or is that bad. I hear many conficting things from my friends and on here. What do you think the dosages should be and how long should i wait after having stopped half a cycle. Can i go right back without pct. Or should i run pct and then wait 4 weeks. I say 4 weeks cause i only got through 5 shots of deca and a week of 20mg dbol, and 2 days of 30mg dbol. I still have 45- 10mg dbol's, 5 shots of deca and the winny tabs. I got real sick and had to stop. What do you think i should do. Keep in mind i can only do this while im in school and ill be out of school in aug. So i have 23 weeks in total to work with.

Logan13 is offline Banned
    It may say "Newbie" under my call tag in this forum, but I have been lifting and around the roids since 1990 (when you were about 10 YO). I understand that you don't want to waste your gear, but there's doing gear and doing gear right. You might get away with a winny only cycle, but as for the others, you need test. Besides, EQ takes a long time to work, do you have 10-12 weeks worth of it? Get some test, take it at a high enough dose to keep levels at normal. And about the "roid rage "; I have a real bad temper as well, but be man enough to control yourself. AAS doesn't give you a license to go berzerker. Take up knitting or something to balance your aggressions. Take care.

-Logan13

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    It may say "Newbie" under my call tag in this forum, but I have been lifting and around the roids since 1990 (when you were about 10 YO). I understand that you don't want to waste your gear, but there's doing gear and doing gear right. You might get away with a winny only cycle, but as for the others, you need test. Besides, EQ takes a long time to work, do you have 10-12 weeks worth of it? Get some test, take it at a high enough dose to keep levels at normal. And about the "roid rage "; I have a real bad temper as well, but be man enough to control yourself. AAS doesn't give you a license to go berzerker. Take up knitting or something to balance your aggressions. Take care.

-Logan13
    basically what Logan13 says. you need to run eq longer than test and it does take around 6 weeks to see its effect. i wouldn't run both eq and deca in the same cycle personally, but i'm sure others have. i would do something like
    week 1-10 test e at 300mg/wk
    week 1-12 eq at 250mg/wk
    week 8-12 winny 50mg/ed
    nolva at 10mg/day
    and proper pct.
    these r low doses, cause of your "non-controllable roid rage", but i'm sure others would say double everything but winny.

so you think i should scrap the dbol and deca ? The winny i have is tabs and i havent gotten anything else yet. I dont wanna waste anymore money and i dont wanna be an animal, meaning totally huge. As i said im 5'7" and 223. My dimensions dont support getting real big and looking good. Ill look more like an angry turtle than anything. So i wanna get some ideas for sure before i make any puchases

Logan13 is offline Banned

my cycle

caban,
    Below is my next cycle, I hope that it helps. Total mg's needed for cycle are in parenthesis.
    wks 1-12 EQ 200mg 2x/weeek = 400mg (4,800 mg)
    wks 1-15 Prop 75mg ED (7,875 mg)
    wks 9-14 Winny 50mg ED (1,750 mg)
    wks 1-15 Nolva 10mg ED

PCT: Start PCT 3 days after last prop injection
    Nolva: (1600 mg) 20mg ED
    Clomid: (2000 mg) 300mg/1st day, 100mg ED 2-14,50mg ED 15-25

so you think i should scrap the dbol and deca? The winny i have is tabs and i havent gotten anything else yet. I dont wanna waste anymore money and i dont wanna be an animal, meaning totally huge. As i said im 5'7" and 223. My dimensions dont support getting real big and looking good. Ill look more like an angry turtle than anything. So i wanna get some ideas for sure before i make any puchases
    u can throw in those dbols in week1-4, but i personally see no use with deca . unless u want to replace eq with deca. but eq will give u a more lean look, where is deca will give u some water weight, which i'm not sure u'll want with dbol and test e.

whats ED? Do i get rid of the tabs? And prop is test? Im new to this so the terminology is getting me. I know what everything is in plain words and i dont want to infer anything the wrong way.

well i know what prop is now, and it sounds like u guys are saying that i should just scrap the last of the deca to me. Are you guys sure that im not gonna get totally huge from that much test. I read that prop doesnt retain that much water but it is still test. As long as i dont end up 260 by the end of this then it sounds good. And also from that cycle, do i have potential for maybe 75 percent retention of gain. Anything close to that would be good. And what is the propensity for all the loss to turn into mush. Fat people are popular in my family.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    well i know what prop is now, and it sounds like u guys are saying that i should just scrap the last of the deca to me. Are you guys sure that im not gonna get totally huge from that much test. I read that prop doesnt retain that much water but it is still test. As long as i dont end up 260 by the end of this then it sounds good. And also from that cycle, do i have potential for maybe 75 percent retention of gain. Anything close to that would be good. And what is the propensity for all the loss to turn into mush. Fat people are popular in my family.

you're not ready for steroids .....stay natural

I don't mean to flame bro, but it sounds like u should not be doing aas just yet. Do u know what pct is? Do u have nolva, clomid? You asked if prop is test and that's not something u'd expect from someone about to start taking aas.
    Like i said, i'm not flaming but this is a community and we're worried about people who don't know what they're doing. It's people like that, that give us a bad name. So, in my opinion i'd wait a bit to start a cycle. I'd do as much researching as i could because everything u need to know is on this board. Think about your health, before u think about how huge u want to be. You are 5'7 at 14%bf and already weighing 220+ lb. I don't know if aas is the way to go for u right now man. That's just my opinion but i know that u will do what u think is right.
    Goodluck with whatever u decide.

yeah i got all that stuff, ive just been guided by a dude whos no longer with us so i never looked any of this stuff up before. I know all the real terminology but the abbreviations are what was throwing me off. By just thinking about it and doing math i realized that ed most probably means everyday. Im sort of just spoiled by being told everything all the time. Not used to having to do my own researchand when i did start to do my own research everything was so conflicting that i still didnt know what to believe. Lots of it agreed with what my friend used to say and a lot of didnt at all. No matter how conflicting the info, everyone who told me things said it like it was gospel. So yes, im actually rather knowledgable on the physiological side of things, just not so much the experience part. I do appreciate the concern however.

and im going to cut the that prop suggestion to 350 mg's a week and cut the winny to 50mg every other day. Too much 17aa to have in my system i feel. can you overdo the milk thistle? Can it turn counteractive possibly? It says to take one a day but thats for the normal person.

Thread Information