Thread: Blood Giving??

Ripdx is offline Associate Member

Blood Giving??

I am currently running a 400 test enanthate cycle and was wondering if it was ok for me to donate blood, or am I going to get turned down because of high blood pressure or other things?? Thanks guys

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    good question any one
    bump

Ripdx is offline Associate Member
    bump

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    i know for plasma you can still donate w/ a 180/100 BP ......

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripdx
    I am currently running a 400 test enanthate cycle and was wondering if it was ok for me to donate blood, or am I going to get turned down because of high blood pressure or other things?? Thanks guys

I assume they ask you what medications you are on? As long as you are honest when they ask these questions. Otherwise I would say its a horrible idea.

Goatman1482 is offline New Member
    Do not give blood if you are on steroids . First of all they usually ask that question specifically " Are you currently or have you recently taken hormones?" Second, even if they don't ask it would have serious consequences for whoever got the blood, especially if it was a woman, or worse a pregnant woman.

hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member
    what about when your not on cycle, they do ask though if you have ever given yourself injections with needles?

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye1877
    what about when your not on cycle, they do ask though if you have ever given yourself injections with needles?

IV use only though

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    i've donated, and asked the question..you cant if you're on, but for some reason when if you decide to go, right before you sit down to donate a nurse will hand you a paper with two bar codes on it. You will then be told that one bar code means, your blood is good and you give ur consent to donate, the other means your blood is in someway defected and you do not wish it to be used. You just peel and stick the one that you choose

i think you can if you donate plasma......i do it twice a week (off cycle now) and they dont mention anything about it......plus you get cash to donate plasma. However they ask you at your initial meeting for a physical if you've taken HCG or HGH before. Every visit they'll check your BP (180/100) is the highest, body temp, protein and iron values, and ask you questions. No question is ever made about steroids , only IV drug use.

njguy_2000us is offline New Member
    NO!.... One of the preliminary questions you will be asked just prior to giving blood will ask. "have you ever used intravenous drugs". I was asked this & then I said does "Anabolics" count? she said "was it given by a doctor" when I said "no" she said I can't give blood.

Quote Originally Posted by njguy_2000us
    NO!.... One of the preliminary questions you will be asked just prior to giving blood will ask. "have you ever used intravenous drugs". I was asked this & then I said does "Anabolics" count? she said "was it given by a doctor" when I said "no" she said I can't give blood.
    i'd like to know the final verdict on giving plasma while on

RUMBUDDYBOO is offline Junior Member
    don't do it,the person who gets your blood probadly does not need the juice with it.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Dont they have some type of filtration system it goes into ahead of time? It has to be tested for aids etc and so forth! I would think that it would show up with elvated red blood cells etc and tip them off that blood wasnt normal!

Stackertoo is offline Member
    Are you looking to improve someone's post-op recovery time?

needle is offline Senior Member
    i think they are hmmm? wtf lol jk
    ?

Thread Information