scaryfast is offline New Member

Big Pain at Inj site

Hey Bros... Don't flame me too hard O.K.

I did AAS for the first time last yr: a test cyp cycle and remember the first two inj hurt like mad, but then I switched to a 25g from a 21 and had minimal pain since, until...

Two weeks ago I started another cyp cycle and did the first 3 inj myself with no pain. However on Friday I let a friend who is an MD do it in the other glute (for the first time) and since then I've been in a great deal of pain. Is this pain from my muscle being new to the spike?

Thanks,

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Well did you make him massage your a$$ afterwards.....? i seem to get much more soreness when I hit a muscle I havent used in a while. Could be a number of things, but seeing that he is a doctor and all, I would think thats all it is. Keep an eye out for swelling, redness, warmth.

Quote Originally Posted by DrugsrGood
    Well did you make him massage your a$$ afterwards.....? i seem to get much more soreness when I hit a muscle I havent used in a while. Could be a number of things, but seeing that he is a doctor and all, I would think thats all it is. Keep an eye out for swelling, redness, warmth.
    NO swelling etc but she did not give me any massage. While she was doing the inj I could feel pain and she asked me if it was hurting and I asked her if she aspirated. She said yes so I said keep going and it was O.K fri night but started to hurt bad over the wknd.

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I had pain like this a couple of shots ago also and am trying to figure out what happened. When the needle went in, it felt funny like something was not right. I can't say that it really hurt, it felt like the needle went through something hard. This was a glute shot. I finished the shot and it left an oblong lump there. Today is day 7 and the lump is still there. It doesnt' hurt real bad, but I do feel something and I think that the lump went down in size a little. Do you have a lump? Also, if your friend moved a little, that will cause some inflamation. I've had that before. That will go away in about a week if that was the case.

Quote Originally Posted by scaryfast
    NO swelling etc but she did not give me any massage. While she was doing the inj I could feel pain and she asked me if it was hurting and I asked her if she aspirated. She said yes so I said keep going and it was O.K fri night but started to hurt bad over the wknd.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    I had pain like this a couple of shots ago also and am trying to figure out what happened. When the needle went in, it felt funny like something was not right. I can't say that it really hurt, it felt like the needle went through something hard. This was a glute shot. I finished the shot and it left an oblong lump there. Today is day 7 and the lump is still there. It doesnt' hurt real bad, but I do feel something and I think that the lump went down in size a little. Do you have a lump? Also, if your friend moved a little, that will cause some inflamation. I've had that before. That will go away in about a week if that was the case.
    sounds like you injected into scar tissue from previous injecting.

1Leader is offline Associate Member
    Wow injecting with 21g that right there would be cause for pain IMO 25g perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    I also can't say it hurt, it just didn't feel right but I do not have a lump. Today the pain isn't as bad as last night, but I'm still feeling it.

The 25g made the first cycle much easier.

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    Scaryfast, what I started to do also is warming up the syringe. I fill it up and then lay a sealed baggy of hot water on it for about 10 minutes. It helps out alot.

If you don't have a lump, that is a good thing. If it is getting better, I would not worry about it too much. It sounds like your friend may have moved the needle a little and it irritated the muscle. That should heal fairly quick.

Izicc
    She made the comment "this stuff is cold" when she saw I wasn't 100% comfortable during the inj. She is a hottie so I couldn't ask her to start over (male ego) The way I feel right now I'm optimistic it will get better, I'll just have to gimp for a day or two. Hopefully I'll be ready for the wknd. Thanks for the input

Thread Information