Thread: Finaplix

RX50 is offline New Member

Finaplix

I am sure this has been answered before but please indulge me. I was wondering if you could chew the finaplix tablets and extract the same results as with a conversion kit. I am still not to sure about what the conversion kit does but am trying to read up on it. If anyone has had experience with it I would love to hear about gains to be had and possibly a good stack with it. Any info you can give will be used to my full advantage thanks

rx50

9000rpm is offline Member
    Doesn't the finaplix tabs contain large amounts of estrogen? I believe the reason for doing the conversion is to precipitate out the estrogen. I may be wrong though seeing that I don't home brew. I think that would be kinda hard to hide from my wife.

timeismoney is offline Associate Member
    Get yourself a conversion kit. It would not be smart to chew the pellets. Its not the hardest process to follow, just make sure you measure everything out properly and go step by step.

Here is the link I used to make mine not to long ago.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=84684

timeismoney is offline Associate Member
    One thing to remember, when you heat the water to mix up the solution. Make sure the water isn't too hot. I have a few friends that busted the bottle when doing this due to the heat (they let it boil). Just thought that might help.

rainjack is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 9000rpm
    Doesn't the finaplix tabs contain large amounts of estrogen? I believe the reason for doing the conversion is to precipitate out the estrogen. I may be wrong though seeing that I don't home brew. I think that would be kinda hard to hide from my wife.

Finaplix doesn't contain estrogen. Synovex-h does.

I heard that you can actually crush the tablets into fine powder and snort them.

j/k

a kit dissolves the binders and extracts the hormone into an injectable oil.

9000rpm is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rainjack
    Finaplix doesn't contain estrogen. Synovex-h does.
    Oh, ok. See, I don't know what the hell I'm talking about.

You can put on transdermally with DMSO. You will just stink.

FinaGuy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RX50
    I am sure this has been answered before but please indulge me. I was wondering if you could chew the finaplix tablets and extract the same results as with a conversion kit. I am still not to sure about what the conversion kit does but am trying to read up on it. If anyone has had experience with it I would love to hear about gains to be had and possibly a good stack with it. Any info you can give will be used to my full advantage thanks

rx50

I wouldn recomend anyone chewing finaplix... cant be good, but im sure someone out there has tried it b4... as far as the conversion kit thats the way to go as far as tren is concerned. The finaplix is suspended in the oil and filterd converting it to an injectable...more to it then that but thats it in a nut shell

Hamburgerman is offline New Member

Try the forum on alternate tren conversion with needles

You guys should read more first, the conversion kit is essential for getting the most tren into your body, however there is alternates for the process such as in another forum on this site about using the needles and mixing in them. I have done both and the conversion kit costs more and basically eliminates the glues/binders from the tren but thats about it, the needle mixing process is the easiest and fastest and most practical. You cannot eat tren because it is completely broken down with stomach acids and never makes it to the muscles.

RX50 is offline New Member
    what is DMSO? how do you use it to make a transdermal mix with the finaplix ?

BigSpanky is offline Junior Member
    you can get dmso at any vet supply on the internet. Crush a couple of the finaplix pellets up in a cup and put a couple of drops of dmso in mix and rub on the back side of your knees. The results aren't that great you should just do the conversion and inject it. I tried the transdermal method and it had no where near the results of injecting.

dimethylsulfoxide...its rapidly absorbs into your body on application and pulls whatever its mixed with in with it.

supplementsavvy is offline Junior Member
    In the States, anybody can go and buy Finaplix right? Does anybody know about Canada?

Thread Information