number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!

mad stupid question

whatsup guys this is probably a retarded question, but i was wondering, is there anyhting that i could take that would make me grow taller? im 18 yrs old. 5' 10" . 185 lbs.
    thanks

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    things you can take go grow wider but taller..nope

you still have growing potential at 18 though

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    No man , Why do you want to be taller?

No man , Why do you want to be taller?
    Because girls tend to like guys 6'0 and over, its just the way things are. You'll still be growing for the next 3 or 4 years, so you can potentially put on an inch. Dont think about anabolic steroids ! They would ruin your growth at this age.

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    your right, it was a stupid question and it did sound like u were retarded

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    fu-ck you 5.10 and wont to be taller. im 5.4 that makes me .4 tallen the a midgit.

but for real if you find somthing tell me i will pay aney thing for it.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wilthepill123
    Because girls tend to like guys 6'0 and over, its just the way things are. You'll still be growing for the next 3 or 4 years, so you can potentially put on an inch. Dont think about anabolic steroids! They would ruin your growth at this age.
    Yeah good point, maybe I dont understand cuz I am over 6'.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by number twelve
    whatsup guys this is probably a retarded question, but i was wondering, is there anyhting that i could take that would make me grow taller? im 18 yrs old. 5' 10" . 185 lbs.
    thanks
    I'd rather see you ask questions now than make a serious mistake later on. That would be retarded.
    Those are pretty good stats for someone your age and 5'10" isn't that short. It's pretty average in my opinion. You probably still have some natural growing to do and some of it may be linear so I really wouldn't be messing around with AAS at 18. You could fuse your growth plates early and then you can forget about getting taller entirely. I'm 5'11" and if I hadn't started at 18 I may have hit 6'. Just something to think about.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    What do you mean "5'10 isnt that short" 5'10 isnt short PERIOD.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    No dude. Stay natural. There probably isn't a DR. out there that would presribe GH for someone who's already 5'10".

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Im 5 10 and never thought I was short~
    Wait it out Bro ,You might still grow
    Like wiet till you like 23

ironpumpindoc is offline Junior Member
    You have plenty of time to grow taller man, your E. plates(bones) won't seal up for another couple of years. Plus, the taller you get the more you weight you have to put on to look huge. I am 5'10" or so and about 220 . . . to me it is a perfect height. I am not going to be a basketball star, but you can be pretty intimidating in a bar.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    hey bro. i got the same "problem". i'm 19, 5'10, 190 and wanna take some gear soooo bad. the only reason i'm not is because of the height thing. i wanna be about 6'1 or so (not happening) but hopefully i'll get an inch or so in there before i'm done. my cousin grew 2" after hs. all you can do is pray man

timeismoney is offline Associate Member
    On average your growth plates don't completely close, depending on the specific joint, from 21 to 25 years old. AAS will only speed that process up and could stunt your growth if taken at 18 years old. Just keep it natural and you'll grow. Everyone is different though, some people max out with height when they are 18, others when they are mid to late twenties. It all depends on the person.

timeismoney is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutz56
    hey bro. i got the same "problem". i'm 19, 5'10, 190 and wanna take some gear soooo bad. the only reason i'm not is because of the height thing. i wanna be about 6'1 or so (not happening) but hopefully i'll get an inch or so in there before i'm done. my cousin grew 2" after hs. all you can do is pray man

Give it time. I was 6' 0" when I was in eighth grade and everyone thought I was gonna be a monster. But then I grew like a half inch all the way through my junior year. My senior year of high school to my freshman year at college I grew to a soilid 6' 3". But yeah you are right and smart about staying away from AAS.

Nozzghoull is offline New Member
    5'10
    Geez, you got the perfect height bro, Im 6'1, and have done some fighting at my buddys combat school, the guys that are 5'8 to 5'10 and built are animals, I hate fighting guys in that range! And we all know that chicks dig a guy who is cool above all. Stick with what you got, 5'10 is not short by any means.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Because girls tend to like guys 6'0 and over, its just the way things are. You'll still be growing for the next 3 or 4 years, so you can potentially put on an inch. Dont think about anabolic steroids! They would ruin your growth at this age.

not around here,

here girls like skinny fugly short midgets

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i play quarterback thats why i wanted to know, and my lineman are all around 6'4" so i cant see over them. being a 5'10" QB makes it 10x harder to impress a coach. cause you need to be alot better than some1 who is 6'3" in order to start over him.
    whats the stuff that they prescribe to kids that dont grow? GH or something like that? would that stuff work

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    What do you mean "5'10 isnt that short" 5'10 isnt short PERIOD.
    No it's not short, but someone who is desperate enough to use drugs at 18 years old thinks it is and that is the whole point of this thread.

talltanman is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro,
    A lot of times growth comes in spurts in your teen years. For me, at 15 I was 5"7". By the time I turned 18 I was 6'0". I figured that was it for me. NOT SO. I ended up at 6'3". some people just grow slower or later than others. Not an exact science. How tall are your parents? Your grandparents? Got other family members in their 20's? Not always, but this can be a pretty good gauge.

IMO children turn out just a little taller than their parents. (Once Again Not an exact scienc

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    dude... just to let you know... if you act like you dont give a d*mn what chics think or want, you'll get em anyways... they love a challange... if you act like you're too good for them they'll tryda prove that you arent... stop worrying about height....

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    I am 6'0, but I will say that I still say that I feel that is nonsense.

I have friends well under 6'0 that have some of the hottest and most awesome girlfriends around. 5'10 isnt short, period.

My friend is 5'6 (which I consider around average) and is getting married to the girl I would cut my left testicle off for. Sure, in our society taller seems to be portrayed as more attractive, but if you arent getting girls at 5'10, then you arent going to get girls at 6'4, and thats a fact.

this is not about girls,i dont work out to pick up girls, i play guitar and drive a fast car to take care of that.
    this is about me trying to get a good scholarship to play football at a school of my choice. my dad is 6'3" my mom was 5'7", but my grandfathers were in the 5'10" range.
    thanks for any help

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    No it's not short, but someone who is desperate enough to use drugs at 18 years old thinks it is and that is the whole point of this thread.

I know, it just got me mad to hear that lol. Since I'm 5'8 (I guess slightly below average) it pisses me off ot hear about 5'10 guys sayin this stuff. Be happy with what you have.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by number twelve
    i play quarterback thats why i wanted to know, and my lineman are all around 6'4" so i cant see over them. being a 5'10" QB makes it 10x harder to impress a coach. cause you need to be alot better than some1 who is 6'3" in order to start over him.
    whats the stuff that they prescribe to kids that dont grow? GH or something like that? would that stuff work
    In your case, you will not get a script for GH(nor do you need one). Be happy that you are 5'10. THere are many guys that would probably kill to be your height.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    My length makes up for my height

Thread Information