Thread: omnadren cycle?

freakyfranklin is offline Junior Member

omnadren cycle?

hey guys i was wondering what would be good to cycle with omnadren for good mass results

i am 200 pounds with about 6% body fat do to wrestling and it would be my 3 cycle if i go through with it

zuke is offline Member
    i am taking it with eq and proviron right now... so far, so good. a lot of people here don't care for sustanon because you really need to do eod injections to keep your levels somewhat stable. i have grown to like injections, so no complaints here. enanthate is a lot more simple, though i seemed to bloat more when i was taking test e. i am taking proviron with this cycle, which might be the cause of less bloat. that's the problem with taking multiple aas's: having to figure out what is causing what...

good luck bro

how often would i have to inject the omnadren and how much should i take

zuke is offline Member
    um, i would ask some of the mods about it, but there are a lot of variables...

age, diet, training history, cycle history

i see...ya i have done 2 cycles and they are mostly just deca test E and d-bol....so this is something new for me

zuke is offline Member
    the omnadren that i have is 250mg/ml. it is a pain in the butt because i don't want to be taking 1000 mg/wk so i draw the two cc's into the syringe and just inject 1/3 of it each shot. it works out to 500mg/wk because i take my shots:
    monday morning, wednesday morning, friday night. i know that's not exactly eod, but it works for me. i take my eq 200mg monday morning and 200mg thursday night. some of the vets/mods on here might be able to tell you (and me) if this is a decent plan.

hey thanx man ....ya i got the 250mg from poland. thanx for filling me in with what you know i will prob ask some of the vets

zuke is offline Member
    good luck bro, let us know how it works for you

i am just hitting week three, and other than a lower back problem (no more dbol for me) i am feeling great

Thread Information