Danbrooks2k is offline Member

I just moved to Brownsville, any good vets in matamoros?

I just moved to the south padre island/brownsville texas area, I went to mexico today with my dad but the taxi driver said the vets were all closed on sunday, but the normal pharmacy was glad to offer sustonon pre-loads for 16 dollars and a twin pack of deca pre loads for 30ish ( i didnt ask what mg )...

As much as I would like to just cross once a week to fire some sust/decca I know I will be better off with vet gear, like denkall's anadrol , d-bol,l winstrol ... and some of the vet test blends that are close to sust...

I am 6ft 2 and only around 200lbs but have a big chest, shoulders and traps and get questioned every time I ever have come back from mexico in the past. Aside from hiding gear in my bung hole I am really frustrated.

Anyone know if matamoros has any good vets?

anyone have any good tips for getting stuff across? ( I have went in winter in loose clothes but I stick out like a sore thumb )...

and is the GH in mexico any good?

Terminator1 is offline Associate Member
    I went down last september to Matamoros and came across with ****. I heard the deeper the better for pharmacys but I went deeper and then came back to the pharmacy right by the bridge and they were cheapest around. The doctor charged me 20.00 to write all the scripts I wanted. The Doc was in a little closet in back of the pharmacy. I just took my family with me and my wife put it in her purse and we just acted like we were touring and taking the kid to mexico. They popped the trunk looked around asked if we had anything and we crossed!

yeah almost every place I have been to in mexico in the last few years sell sostenon for around 14-16$, I refuse to pay for a mexican quack to write me a bogus prescription, I will keep looking and eventually I always get it without one.

Here is my background by the way since I am new..,. i started roids in 1993 while in the ARMY, I found out that I could get Test Enanth in Korea, so I tried it, loved it and and brought back about 20 ampules.

in 1995 I went to Saudi arabia and one of the 3rd country nationals ( a pakistanii ) who worked in our chow hall asked around to see if he could find me anything, I got sustanon and deca and andriol I was paying 6 dollars per 200mg of sust, dirt cheap...

when i left the army I began visiting mexico, nuevo laredo was my first spot i payed 100$ for a "pony Express" to carry about 600ccs and 400 tablets across the border and hid it in the frame of my car for the secondary checkpoint. I vacationed next in puerta villarta, I bought 16 10cc bottles of test and taped them to my leg on the flight back home , I did the same flying out of mexico city.

My recent trips to laredo for dental work went well and I broght back vicodin in the open ( with a bleeding mouth ) so they didnt bother to look up in my crack or in my GFs vagina for any gear ( also she was a mexican )... but now that I live near the border my few trips just to eat with my dad, or looking for a new dentist or that one BJ I paid for, all end the same way... they run my DL number and really give me the stink eye every time I try to cross...

I have been natty for a few years and really have no place to store roids there ( I have considered a saftey deposit box ) if I could do that I could leave my gym every friday and drive 5 minutes to the border, walk across fire it up and walk back, but without a safe storage solution I need to bring it back with me.

I have even considered putting a 10cc bottle up my ****ter and crapping it back out at home, because Taping it to your leg or balls only works until you get frisked... ( I was even stripped down to my underwear once in laredo ) but they didnt try to inspect any further.

I no longer have a GF to do any coochie smuggling and wont be grtting another one any time soon.

I really would love to know exactly the best way to get it across, I mean almost fool proof... I just cant warm up to sticking anything in my ass... but that may be my last resort.

Thanks Man you rock...

Thread Information