HDman is offline New Member

First Cycle Question

Hey everyone, I was considering starting my first steroid cycle and am totally open for suggestions. Just a quick overview of myself I’m twenty six and have been “truly” lifting for the past 5 years. Truly meaning following a strict diet and lifting properly, daily. I’m 6’1 ... 215 pounds with 8% body fat; I’ve always been a leaner guy. I have no idea if this helps but my bench is about 315 and I haven’t tested my max squat for awhile. Obviously there are risks with steroids , but to start with one with low side effect history (good idea?).

- Is a Andriol / Anavar stack a waste of money?

In addition I don’t plan on buying steroids tomorrow, just doing and will continue doing research.
    Thanks,
    Bill

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome bro......i suggest a testosterone only cycle for 10 or 12 weeks...... run it at 400 to 500mg/week....use a long estered test such as cypionate or enanthate so you can inject once or twice a week (twice being prefered). Remember to search about nolvadex , and PCT. This cycle will yeild incredible results, granted your diet and training are in check. It also wont hurt your wallet like an andriol /anavar cycle would

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    yes andriol is like throwing your money away, not worth it. Do some searching, for a first cycle a single ester test like enanthate or cyp. would be best, taken alone or stacked with one other compound. I wouldn't recommend taken more than 2 compounds on a first cycle, and test alone would be fine.

Goatman1482 is offline New Member
    Test E 250 mg. Sun/ 250 mg Thurs Weeks 1-10
    Nolva 10 mg throughout, bump to 20 if estrogen related sides crop up
    PCT ( 1st shot 2 1/2 to 3 weeks after last shot test e)- Nolva 40 mg Day 1-7, 20 mg Day 8-30

I have seen this protocol work wonders on a 1st cycle. Whatever you do make sure that the word Test is somewhere in the list of ingredients. Good luck with your research.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    yup listen to these guys bro i couldn't say more myself exept i'd raise the nolva to 60mg-80mg if i got sides

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Im going to agree with the test only cycle...10wks, 500mgs./wk... nolva as suggested above, also, make sure to incorporate clomid into PCT. Will be a big help in getting endogenous test. levels out of the dumps.

Thread Information