androplex is offline Donating Member

Taking time to thank those who run this board

We should all be very thankfull to those who put so much time and energy into the operation of this board. I know most of us do but I just wanted to point out how much time and enrgy it takes to operate a board like this. I know most of us are aware of this and I am not trying to say their is an hidden message here. I just want to thank those who operate this board and let them know how much we appreciate them. Thanks GUYS!!!!!

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Re: Taking time to thank those who run this board

Originally posted by androplex
    We should all be very thankfull to those who put so much time and energy into the operation of this board. I know most of us do but I just wanted to point out how much time and enrgy it takes to operate a board like this. I know most of us are aware of this and I am not trying to say their is an hidden message here. I just want to thank those who operate this board and let them know how much we appreciate them. Thanks GUYS!!!!!
    Amen and a big 2nd to that.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Been a while since we did this. .......................Thanks guys

steel10 is offline Junior Member
    No doubt... I am rather new here and I know that without this board, my knowledge level regarding AS would be 1/10 of what it is. Thanks for all the help and for making this great service a reality!

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    This is the best board, because we have such great MODS that take tremendous pride in our site. Great job guys...I love this place...

SOLID

Gas Man is offline New Member
    Hey guys Thanks for all the great work!! I know that my next cycle will be great because of things that I've learned here..
    Keep it Up!!!

dyno45 is offline Junior Member
    Needed to bump this back to the top where it belongs. Thanks guys. I believe without this board, many people would be lost in their efforts to better themselves. Hey androplex - how's the cycle so far?

timvds is offline Member
    if it wasnt for this board i would have injected 3 ml of sus in my o-ring with a 18 gauge needle... THANKS AR!

Nah, but seriously, I learn something new everyday. Boards been a great help!
    Last edited by timvds; 04-01-2002 at 05:45 PM.

androplex is offline Donating Member
    dyn045: I am doing better. Doctors dont want me to change anything for next 5 weeks. Of course if I start having nipple soarness or somthing like that the doc will start me on anti-e's. All and all I am good. Thanks for asking. I still want to pull back on the plundger and fill that syringe up and inject more cyp. ughhh!!!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by timvds
    if it wasnt for this board i would have injected 3 ml of sus in my o-ring with a 18 gauge needle... THANKS AR!

well,
    for this and other reasons............thanks to everyone who makes this board go.
    timvds, that would've HURT bro.....................

peace bb79

Thread Information