redcell is offline Junior Member

First Cycle Advice

Hey everyone. I am getting ready to start my first cycle within a couple of months. I have spent countless hours researching AS and talking to friends with experience but I would like some more input. About myself: I am 24, 6'2", 195 pounds, when I started working out a couple years ago I was 165 pounds like a stick, I am quite a bit thicker now. I work out moday thru friday. Monday-Back and calves, Tuesday-chest and triceps, wednesday-biceps and abs, thursday-legs, and friday-shoulders and abs. I usually always get about 3 hours of full court basketball on the weekends. My diet consists of 2 dark green salads a day, steak, chicken breasts, fish, whatever lean meats I can get my hands on, lots of whole grain foods, and about 3 whey protein shakes a day. So it works out to about 250 grams protein a day. I only drink water and milk. Gatorade during and after workouts. I eat sweets perhaps once a month. I take multi-vitamins everyday, and ALA every other month. I have a great gym at my school here too.

So here is what I had in mind for my cycle. I want to build mass, endurance, and strength.

weeks 1-4: 25mg Dbol per day
    Weeks 1-8: Sustanon or Enanthate ? (looking for advice please)
    weeks 1-8: Deca (advice on amounts?) my friend reccomended on an 8 week cycle of deca to spread it out 100/200/300/400/400/300/200/100 per week.

I plan on using arimidex daily throughout the cycle. Is liquidex as good? 1 mg per day? I will have clomid to use for 3 weeks, 2weeks after the cycle has ended. I also will be buying some HCG (advice on frequency and amounts?)
    Should I buy liquidex from anabolic review-research.com? I have 23 gauge,
    1 1/4" syringes. I would appreciate some good advice. Oh yeah. I don't know my exact body fat, but it's very low, just a tiny bit at my belly, no where else. Thanks alot!!!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    running a cycle that short is pointless IMO, u need to extend ur cycle to at least 10-12 weeks

leave the deca out for a 1st cycle and see how ur body responds to the test only, this is the safest way and is what a lot of ppl on this board will reccomend to u

wk 1-4 dbol 25mg ED
    wk 1-12 test enan 350mg-500mg/wk

choose the enan over the sust as enan requires much less frequent injections (2x wk)

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    running a cycle that short is pointless IMO, u need to extend ur cycle to at least 10-12 weeks

leave the deca out for a 1st cycle and see how ur body responds to the test only, this is the safest way and is what a lot of ppl on this board will reccomend to u

wk 1-4 dbol 25mg ED
    wk 1-12 test enan 350mg-500mg/wk

choose the enan over the sust as enan requires much less frequent injections (2x wk)
    Good advice, litsen to it. You dont need HCG on you first cycle. Pin size is OK for the glutes. Even if you do do Deca in the future do not pyramid it is you sugested, keep the dose constant.
    Last edited by seanw; 03-07-2005 at 05:14 PM.

yeah PCT i thought was just plain common sense!

wk 1-12 nolva 10mg (bump to 20-40mg if symptoms occur)
    wk 14-18 20mg nolva (PCT)
    wk 14-18 100mg clomid ED (max 30days)
    wk 14-18 4g tribulas ED

creatine,tongkat ali can also be added during PCT to help retain gains made whilst "on"

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    That is good advice but if you must use 3- the dbol would be a good jump start. I myself would go with the test enanthate and stop the deca one week before the test e.
    Test e 500mg wkly 1-12
    deca 400mg wkly 1-11
    Dbol 25mg daily 1-4

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    def. choose enanthate over sus. for first cylce, and run it at least 10 weeks, 12 would be better. Test alone would be fine but if you insist on adding something else, just use one other compound. Either Dbol or deca , but don't pyramid the doses with deca, keep them constant throughout. Also stop deca 1 week before enanthate.

for a 1st cycle i think the deca will really shut down his HPTA hard, the choice is urs bro but IMO id leave the deca out and save it for a future cycle, the results u obtain from a test + dbol will be more than sufficient IMO if ur diet is in check and u train hard and stay focussed

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    for a 1st cycle i think the deca will really shut down his HPTA hard, the choice is urs bro but IMO id leave the deca out and save it for a future cycle, the results u obtain from a test + dbol will be more than sufficient IMO if ur diet is in check and u train hard and stay focussed
    I agree I have heard deca shuts you down hard I won't use it nor tren again.

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    Bump the test to 12 weeks and leave the deca out. Only thing I would say different than everyone else is use the HCG . If you use it at low dosages midway I see no harm in it, all I see is positive. A 12 week cycle is long enough to use HCG, it's a mixed view here. Just think about it this way, why wouldn't you use it? Just do 250 i.u.'s every 3 or 4 days.

Thread Information