lzicc is offline Senior Member

Test/Sust Flu Caused By??

So what is the real answer here why test causes the flu or flu like symptoms? I've done alot of searching and some people say that it is just a reaction you get from putting a foriegn substance in your body, some say it is caused from you natural test production shutting down and another place I read which I thought was interesting, is that if you have injection pain, that would cause it also. Not so much the pain, but your body trying to heal itself.

Here is why I ask. I am on a test e/dbol /deca cycle and I took my 3rd shot a week ago. I shoot twice a week. 5 days ago I started to feel a little under the weather, so I decided that I should take a couple days off of training till I get feeling a little better. Well, a couple of days turned into 4 days that I haven't trained casue I started to feel worse. My head and nose is clogged up and I am short of breath.

The interesting thing is that 3rd shot hurt a little and left a lump in my glute. That lump is still there and today will be day 7 since I shot it. It doesn't hurt real bad, I can just feel it. It never got warm to the touch. I think that I just hit a nerve. It actually feels slightly better than it did a couple of days ago.

This cycle that I am running, I have not had any pain at all shooting. This stuff is pretty clean. About 3 days ago, I took another shot in the other side and have no pain at all. If I would have hit a nerve, could the pain cause me to get sick? I want to train and could work through this, I am just concerned if I work out right now will it make me sicker. This is killing me not working out for that long and I know that the dbol has kicked in already and I want to take advantage of that since the dbol is a short part of the cycle.

seanw is offline Banned
    I would have to be on my death bed before I would stop working out on a cycle. Are you really that sick or just feeling a bit under the weather ?

1Leader is offline Associate Member
    I would at least get some kind of work in even if you are not a 100%.
    I have been jabbing sust prop fina .I use 20g to draw and 25g to jab no pain in that process but the next day the pain kicks in the other day I did 1cc sust and 1cc fina in glute and the next day azz hurt like a motha but today gone back to normal.
    With just the sust the next day pain was half what it was with fina added but thats been.
    As for your lump are you going deep enough might be oil left, and rub the area for a while on and off.
    I use 1.5" for glute and all in except for a couple of mm,I am going in delts tonight with 1" 26g .
    Also use diff pin for drawing and injecting , because going thru rubber and hitting the sides and bottom of amps will bend the head of pin tear the fcku out your muscle.
    There are some pics on a site that this condition after going thru the rubber on viles after a couple of times under a microscope and it looks pretty bent up.
    So I would say pin size , alcohol swabs prep and diff pinz and deep enough?

I am having trouble catching my breath. I lifted on Saturday and I started to get a little dizzy from not being able to catch my breath. I could push myself to workout, I don't know if that would make me get worse or if it would have no effect. This has to be from the test though.

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    I would have to be on my death bed before I would stop working out on a cycle. Are you really that sick or just feeling a bit under the weather ?

I wouldnt think it could make you worse , because you really do not have a cold or flu IMO.

I use a new one to draw and a new one to jab. When the pin went in, it felt funny and I told my wife about it but I told her to keep going. I found out afterwords that she pulled the pin out a little to try and help with the pain. That was a bad thing. That could have cause the lump if the stuff did not go in the muscle, but I would think that it would have dissipated by now. It was 2 cc's. I just remember that it hurt a little, but not enough for me to want her to pull it out. I wish that I would have had her pull out and jab me again. I think that I hit a nerve. It was an almost painfull feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Leader
    I would at least get some kind of work in even if you are not a 100%.
    I have been jabbing sust prop fina .I use 20g to draw and 25g to jab no pain in that process but the next day the pain kicks in the other day I did 1cc sust and 1cc fina in glute and the next day azz hurt like a motha but today gone back to normal.
    With just the sust the next day pain was half what it was with fina added but thats been.
    As for your lump are you going deep enough might be oil left, and rub the area for a while on and off.
    I use 1.5" for glute and all in except for a couple of mm,I am going in delts tonight with 1" 26g .
    Also use diff pin for drawing and injecting , because going thru rubber and hitting the sides and bottom of amps will bend the head of pin tear the fcku out your muscle.
    There are some pics on a site that this condition after going thru the rubber on viles after a couple of times under a microscope and it looks pretty bent up.
    So I would say pin size , alcohol swabs prep and diff pinz and deep enough?

1leader, that is what I am thinking. I had the flu pretty good in December, so what are the chances?? So do you guys think that I should push through working out? Like I said, I just don't want to get sicker.

What size do you jab with and how deep did the mrs. go?
    Yeah if you felt it in process I would say hit a nerve and it could be what lumped up or the oil ?

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    A member on another board I go to is trying a benadryl study. Saying that taking a shot of it is really helping in reducing symptoms of test flu. Try it out if you want. If so, let me know how much you took and some more details about how it worked for you. I would like to give the other member your results....Thanks...JC

I would keep lifting you would know if you shouldnt (i.e. throwing up feverish , chills)
    Flu simptoms like that I would take a break and get better.

I used 1" 25 gauge. I have been using that for the past 3 cycles and it works for me. I am pretty lean and the pin goes in the whole way and then she pushes it further by dimpling the skin around injection area, so I would say that it goes in about 1 1/4" when it is all said an done.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Leader
    What size do you jab with and how deep did the mrs. go?
    Yeah if you felt it in process I would say hit a nerve and it could be what lumped up or the oil ?

Well guys, despite the way I was feeling, I worked out tonight. It went pretty good other than running out of breath constantly. I feel exhausted now. I would have trouble catching my breath while working out, but when I rested, I got my breath back fairly quick. My strength was good throughout the whole workout which I was suprised.

Thread Information