steel10 is offline Junior Member

Boozin and D-bol

I want to preface this question by saying I know you should not drink while taking d-bol. However, I am a realist and I know I will drink at least a few times (around once a week) over the 4 or 5 weeks of my d-bol usage. I have heard some people say that when they knew they would be drinking on a given night, they just didnt use d-bol that day and then doubled up there dosage on subsequent days or just took the day off and only used the d-bol 6 days per week. Those with experience, what are your thoughts on this? Is that a bunch of shit and is it pointless to not take d-bol for that one day? Also, if drinking, should I just take my last d-bol dose at least a few hours before beginning to drink and not take any more for the rest of the night? Thanks for the help.

flexman94 is offline New Member
    the only answer is not to drink.......your liver is under alot of stress, drinking will only add to it....plus it diminishes your gains and decreases the amount of protien synthesis.... it just takes some self discipline......DONT DRINK

NightOp is offline Member
    if it was me, i'd be too worried about my liver... im sure some people do this and get away with it, but ive done enough drinking to know its dumb and is damaging alone (w/o AAS to complicate things)... but thats just me bro

however, i can't answer your specific question about how to dose it if you do drink without guessing, sorry.

I can not argue with anything you say-- and that is why I do not plan on drinking much. However, I am a senior in college and go out pretty much every night. I have a tremendous amount of self-discipline, but I know that I will CHOOSE to drink at least a few times over the next month and I just want to see what my best bet is for using d-bol under this circumstance. Anyway, thanks a lot for the advise and concern-- that is why I come to this board for help.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    I will admit to drinking while on the bol. Now i don't advise it. The reason being is that every time my liver values go up i can feel it, i get this weird pain and well i got the pain when i drank and took bol. Then i went to the doc and the liver values were sky high. He even canceled my accutane perscription for a month. BASTARD LOL. But i took shit loads of milk thistle and everything worked out okay. But i was in a situation were i pretty much had to drink, or disrespect a friends father. And if anyone is remotely european they will understand.

the last cycle i did of d's i did drink twice......i didnt have any noticeble problems but i may have been lucky, i wouldnt change your routine.....i just made sure i didnt drink for hours after the last pill of the day.....again i cant stress that i do not recommend it

how many mg a day are you taking

Full Intensity-- I lived 2 years in Spain and definetely know what your are saying! I am spending most of my summer there and that is why I am cycling now as opposed to during the summer. Anyway, I appreciate all the replies. I will be taking 25mg/day for 4 weeks and, possibly, 12.5/day during the 5th week.

that is a relatively low dosage....i dont see a problem with that dosage but again i would try to avoid it

Jarhed is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by steel10
    I However, I am a senior in college and go out pretty much every night. I have a tremendous amount of self-discipline, but I know that I will CHOOSE to drink at least a few times over the next month
    This is not a flame, but that statement alone is enough evidence that you are not ready to begin AAS use. Using performance enhancing drugs to impress the chicks in college is in my opinion, very foolish. If you are going to drink, forget about training for size and shape, you'll be fighting a losing battle. You will know your ready when you put down the bottle and get to the gym. You should be spending your Friday and Saturday nights eating protein and farting. Save your money, use the Dbol later when your done partying.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    You have to make a decision: Do you want to look like The Rock or Kid Rock?

THE DON is offline Associate Member
    on my first cylce wtih DBOL i got smashed at weekends did me know harm it might of hindered my gains but in my eyes now that was stupid wont be drinking on courses again whats the point you spend all that hard earnt cash on gear you want 2 get the best out of it

Don,

It's not the damage you feel or see, it's the damage to your liver that you DONT see that is the issue. You have the potential of forming blood filled cysts and other goodies in your liver if you overtax it.

I figure it this way, why increase your risk of liver damage? Your already heating your liver up, dont increase the temp with alcohol.

Just my opinion

JRob is offline Associate Member
    I tried it once, and only once. The next morning I had the worst hang over I think I ever had. My urine was a very dark brown color. And yes I didn't take it that day but was 13days into it. Don't do it, you can't believe how messed you will feel the next day. And btw I only drank about half of what I usually do.

ragin' is offline Associate Member
    i strongly advice drinking while using d-bol. make a choice and stick by it.

Originally posted by Jarhed

This is not a flame, but that statement alone is enough evidence that you are not ready to begin AAS use. Using performance enhancing drugs to impress the chicks in college is in my opinion, very foolish. If you are going to drink, forget about training for size and shape, you'll be fighting a losing battle. You will know your ready when you put down the bottle and get to the gym. You should be spending your Friday and Saturday nights eating protein and farting. Save your money, use the Dbol later when your done partying.
    Jarhed,
    I respect your opinions and appreciate your advice. However, I do not think admitting that I will "drink with great moderation" a few times over the next month correlates to me not being ready to use AS. I fully understand that drinking with d-bol is not smart. Nonetheless, I train extremely hard and follow a strict diet and having a few beers a few nights in a one month period will not ruin my gains or my liver (although it will obviously not help my cause). Also, your statement about using performance enhancing drugs to impress chicks is ridiculous; everybody has there reasons for using AS and your comment makes you seem like a self-richeous elitist-- even if that is not your intention. You do not know my reasons for using AS just as much as I don't know yours.
    I work my ass off in college (I am currently in my last semester and have a 3.92 GPA) and there is no way I would spend my weekends staying in and eating protein and farting-- I can do both of those things while out and looking for my special lady (although I would have to work on concealing the farts). I go out almost every night and always bring a protein bar and almost never drink-- so I do have self-control.

Anyway, I am rambling. The point is that I appreciate all of your opinions, but I do not think some of the accusations are not fair, nor accurate. Thank you for all of the advise and I will certainly keep it in mind when I am thinking about having a beer or two. So, once again, thanks and I will keep you all posted on my cycle once I begin.

steel10

Originally posted by steel10

everybody has there reasons for using AS and your comment makes you seem like a self-richeous elitist-- even if that is not your intention. You do not know my reasons for using AS just as much as I don't know yours.
    I work my ass off in college (I am currently in my last semester and have a 3.92 GPA) and there is no way I would spend my weekends staying in and eating protein and farting-- I can do both of those things while out and looking for my special lady (although I would have to work on concealing the farts). I go out almost every night and always bring a protein bar and almost never drink-- so I do have self-control.steel10
    You are absolutely right. My statement did sound self-righteous and elitist. Obviously I didnt mean for it to sound that way. No, I dont know your reasons for using and based my assumption on my years (too many years) in college. My point though is very simple. I dont want to see you tax your liver by adding a liver-damaging drug (alcohol) to another KNOWN liver-damaging drug (dbol ).

I'm not saying that you dont have self discipline, obviously you do. Judging by your awesome GPA. Discipline is something this old Jarhead had to relearn again when I decided to compete in bodybuilding on a national level while in college.

Sure, go out and look for that special lady (IMO, bars are the wrong place to look ), but try as hard as you can NOT to drink while on Dbol or A-Bombs or anything that taxes your liver to that extent. You can easily go on the wagon for a 5-week Dbol cycle. I cannot stress how dangerous that mixture can be to you. Personally, I'd like to see you on this board for a long time, not laid up in a hospital waiting for a new liver.

Keep kicking ass with those grades!!! You'll find out how important that is about 10 years or so after graduation - I did. ;-)

Jarhed,

Thanks for the kind words bro. I will definetly keep your advise in mind and, knowing my personality, they will probably make me too paranoid about drinking while on d-bol to even do it-- so thanks! Anyway, I do know that your motivations for making the comments you do are so that I do not harm myself; I appreciate it. I will keep you posted on my cycle once it begins (next week) and best of luck with your training.

steel10

Thread Information