atomicpunk is offline Junior Member

Prop+ Tren WOW. Cycle help also

Jusdt started prop 75mged and tren eth 75mg eod about 9 days ago and may does it rock! I've done about 10 cycles(used just about everything but it's been over 10 year peroid) 12 years training 6' 240 13%BF. I'm looking for some input on a cycle also(this cycle). I'm looking to lean out. I have the following but need help on the end mostly.

1-14 Prop75 ed
    1-8 Tren eth 75 mg eod
    8-14 Primo 500 mg week *
    8-14 Var 60mg day*

Any input on the primo and var? Any dosage adjustments??

Thanks

OldSchoolLifter is offline Junior Member
    I don't see a need for the primo. The tren /prop combo should keep you real nice and cut out/lean. Also the added var will help you out alot on the strength.

You will love the results from this cycle. I did this a few years back and loooooooved every second of it! The only thing I didn't like was the injects every day but I sucked it up and was able to pull through. No pain no gain right!

mule1983 is offline Associate Member
    I like to run my test higher than tren personally, you dont have to but i find my tren realted sides are lass prevelent when it is lower than my prop.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    If you run the primo, It is my experience that you need at your weight about 800mg per week. If you are cutting and your bf gets low enough this is where it shines. At 800mg you will notice the effect especially with the var.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by mule1983
    I like to run my test higher than tren personally, you dont have to but i find my tren realted sides are lass prevelent when it is lower than my prop.
    Test is higher then the tren ............ Tren = 300mg wk and test = 525mg wk..

atomicpunk - Unless you get your bf down a lot lower then 13% then I see no need to run Primo because you will not see too much from it since it's use is a hardener before a comp.

What you could do is extend the tren.... the tren will help you lean out and gain some muscle as long as the diet is clean.

1-16 Prop75 ed
    1-12 Tren eth 75 mg eod
    9-16 Var 60mg day*
    1 - 16 Letro 1.25mg EOD
    1 - 16 Nolva 10mg ED

Start PCT 3 days after last Prop injection

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Test is higher then the tren ............ Tren = 300mg wk and test = 525mg wk..

atomicpunk - Unless you get your bf down a lot lower then 13% then I see no need to run Primo because you will not see too much from it since it's use is a hardener before a comp.

What you could do is extend the tren.... the tren will help you lean out and gain some muscle as long as the diet is clean.

1-16 Prop75 ed
    1-12 Tren eth 75 mg eod
    9-16 Var 60mg day*
    1 - 16 Letro 1.25mg EOD
    1 - 16 Nolva 10mg ED

Start PCT 3 days after last Prop injection
    He could also bump the test to 100mg ed and the tren to 100 eod. Maybe starting week 8 or 9.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    He could also bump the test to 100mg ed and the tren to 100 eod. Maybe starting week 8 or 9.
    The only reason why I don't like that is because it will flucuate his blood levels a bit and more so with the Tren E........... but yes he could do that but he may not really make any more gains either with a jump like that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    The only reason why I don't like that is because it will flucuate his blood levels a bit and more so with the Tren E........... but yes he could do that but he may not really make any more gains either with a jump like that.
    I thought since he was using prop it was acetate... I just noticed.

Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member
    since your doing ED injections i would recommend this

i am currently on a similar cycle.. altho my var is after my PCT var only. but other then that i did fina / prop then added winny towards the end

do this

75mg ED of Fina
    100Mg ed of Prop

works well.

Thread Information