Thread: overdose....

Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member

Question overdose....

I know this is kind of a dumb question but i did a search on B-6 dosage and read that anythign over 200mg/day can be very toxic. i have 100Mg tabs but i am also taking a multi that has 30 which totals to 230 Mg/ day. is that "toxic" as i read or should i just not worry? thanks for the help

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Italion Stallion07
    I know this is kind of a dumb question but i did a search on B-6 dosage and read that anythign over 200mg/day can be very toxic. i have 100Mg tabs but i am also taking a multi that has 30 which totals to 230 Mg/ day. is that "toxic" as i read or should i just not worry? thanks for the help
    split up your doses as you should excreet some throughout the day.

thanks bro

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    b6 stores in muscle cells so you can still reach toxicity through splitting up the dosage... i would take 100 mg a day plus the 30 in ur multi a day...

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    i took 200mg/ED and a multi...the last thing im worried about for tonxicity is b6

btw - the gift u gave me is wonderfull stallion

Quote Originally Posted by tdawg
    i took 200mg/ED and a multi...the last thing im worried about for tonxicity is b6

btw - the gift u gave me is wonderfull stallion

you should worry about vitamin overdose...

vitamin a, if you are taking too much, with the acception of beta carotine because it is not vitamin a, will kill you...

vitamin b6 will just cause neurological problems in your outermost extrmeities... your hands and whatnot...

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EatRite
    b6 stores in muscle cells so you can still reach toxicity through splitting up the dosage... i would take 100 mg a day plus the 30 in ur multi a day...
    Still others take up to 600mg per day... I know spitting the dose still gives you the same mg per day. But to obtain toxicity you would have to keep taking 600mg per day for it to cause neurological damage. B6 or prog/prolac titties??? I would chance on b6 side of error.

the sides of b6 are rather mild, and it takes a decent amount of time on too much of it for them to occur (6 months to 2 years), and some people also have a higher affinity to hold b6 (generally people with larger muscles)... so i would say that 230 may not be too much, it depends on the individual and how long they are planning to take that much b6...

vitamin b6 will just cause neurological problems in your outermost extrmeities... your hands and whatnot...

What kinda or problems?

i can also split the pills so i can take 150 + my multi but i dont have a pill cutter... do you think it would be fine just to break them by hand and let the doses vary slightly.

BTW- i have 100MG pills

What kinda or problems?

nothing serious... just numbness and a little bit of a loss of feeling, it messes with your nerve cells... i dont know if it affects the penis though... i've never read up on that... i actually should check that out... it can also come back, but it is an extremely slow process... about a milimeter of growth a day...

id take 200 about... 230... whatever... just as long as you dont plan to take 230 for a year you should be fine...

im already ecperiencing some numbness and tingling in my hands once in a while when i sleep and when i lie down... as if my hand falls asleep except its not in a position to... that a bad sign? this has been happening for a couple weeks but i just started b-6 today so obviously its not the b-6 causing it but maybe it will worsen it? Thanks Bro

bump....

what are you taking in conjunction with it???

what juice??

Test E weeks 1-12 500mg/wk
    Test Prop Weeks1-4 150MG/EOD
    M1T weeks 1-4 10Mg/day
    4derm weeks 1-4 400mg/day

im in the 8th week now....

anybody know which one of these can cause hand numbness???

all i know is the vit's i'm not sure about the juice... from what i hear, some steriods can cause hand numbness, and upping your b6 dose can fix it.... but i'm not exactly sure... i'd try it and see if it works...

ur not gonna o.d. on it unless you take that much for 1-2 years.. u'll be fine......

thanks bro

no problem man... good luck with the cycle and the b6

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    my hands did tingle when i woke up when i was on like 300 mg/Ed..but it was either tingle or lose appitite and gain potential gyno

yea... its not that big of a deal if it is for shorter periods of tome (aka under 4 to 6 months)

HeAtMaN05 is offline Junior Member
    I notice when I'm on a cycle that my arms fall asleep more often then normal....it's no big deal....i think it has something to do with your blood pressure....

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    im already ecperiencing some numbness and tingling in my hands once in a while when i sleep and when i lie down... as if my hand falls asleep except its not in a position to... that a bad sign? this has been happening for a couple weeks but i just started b-6 today so obviously its not the b-6 causing it but maybe it will worsen it? Thanks Bro

My arms go numb ever since my first cycle(TestE/Deca ).....just as you say , even when there not in a position you'd think would cause it . I thought maybe because my arms grew bigger....putting more pressuse on the nerves easier?

In any case....its been with me ever since , even while off cycle . I've just gotten used to it .

Quote Originally Posted by O.fO.shO
    My arms go numb ever since my first cycle(TestE/Deca ).....just as you say , even when there not in a position you'd think would cause it . I thought maybe because my arms grew bigger....putting more pressuse on the nerves easier?

In any case....its been with me ever since , even while off cycle . I've just gotten used to it .

how much b6 did you take????

how much b6 did you take????

Well i started out taking 200mg ED for the Deca . I started getting sore nips , and although deca is rare to cause gyno , i uped it to 600mgED for about 9-10 weeks .

It was actually the test , wich i uped the nolva and dint help . Got some l-dex and went away .

Think i started getting numb arms about halfway through the cycle ....wich was week 6 . Basically only a problem when i sleep . I read on many posts that alot of people have the same problem now.......so im not to worried about it .

holy SH*T... 4,200 mg a week... ur outa your mind man... thats not too smart...

i wouldnt do that again... it may get back to normal years from now, but i doubt it, u might ahve done irreprable damage... i wouldn't do it again

people should realize that some vitamins can have serious side affects...

I was actually advised to up it to that because of the gyno symptoms. I have no clue about vitamins . Thx for the info .

But the arms were going numb before i bumped it up....so im doubting the B6 was the cause .

hmmm... well whatever it is... hopefully u'll get ur arms back to normal...

Thread Information