RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member

Stomach pains HELP

Ok Im on week 3 of test, eq and ref-b. Im getting these pains in my stomach. Kinda feels like I've been kicked in my little guys. Almost like cramps. I've been taking 1000mg milk thistle and drinkin bout 1 gallon of water a day. Today I was starting to feel the pain so I drank a big bottle of cranberry juice and upped my H2O to 2 gallons on top of all that. I'm stopping my ref-b today and I might stop taking anabolics all together. My next shot on thurs so I'll decide before then. I was getting some good gains from this cycle too. I don't wanna stop but my health has to come first.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    hey bro i hope everything is ok. keep us posted bro id like to know what is going on too.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    i bet the pain goes away from stopping the ref-b. i hear it is pretty hard on the stomach. i hope that is all it is bro. keep us posted.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    It's probably the Ref-B. That shit taste's nasty and it was hard on my stomach.
    Who knows though it could be something u ate or maybe you have a ulcer.
    If you stop the Ref-b keep taking the shots and see how it goes for a few days.
    GoodLuck

M

RON
    Thats for the concern bruthas. I was hoping it was gas but I don't think so. I was just starting to like the ref-b taiste Sometimes I even craved it. The pain is so bad I skipped my workout tonight.

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    i always get the same pains when i'm on d-bol. kinda feels like a cross between wanting to puke and having stomack cramps. D-bol makes me feel like shit all the time, but hey if it helps me gaun an extra 10 pounds i can brave it for 4 lousy weeks.

1000fps is offline New Member
    Can you eat more or more often I got cramps in the past. I had no idea my problem was my body needed a hell of a lot more food then I was giving it. I started eating more often and more and that really helped.

Good luck

RON
    Originally posted by ibiza69
    i always get the same pains when i'm on d-bol. kinda feels like a cross between wanting to puke and having stomack cramps. D-bol makes me feel like shit all the time, but hey if it helps me gaun an extra 10 pounds i can brave it for 4 lousy weeks.
    I've used dbol pills before with no problems bro. I don't mind the pain. I was only worried about messing up my body. Besides the pain was so bad last night I couldn't work out and I never miss a work out sick or healthy.

RON
    Originally posted by 1000fps
    Can you eat more or more often I got cramps in the past. I had no idea my problem was my body needed a hell of a lot more food then I was giving it. I started eating more often and more and that really helped.

Good luck
    You should see what I've been eating

RON
    The pain has dulled today. Now I feel a little nauseous. So maybe it was something I ate. I hope so. Anyway I have one week of ref-b left and I'm thinkin that I might start it back tonight if all is well. At least that way I'll know if it was the prob or not. I'd like to use this on later cycles if all is well. I got some good results from it.

Thread Information