Thread: Thailand

phwSSJ is offline Banned

Thailand

Is gear pretty easy to come by over their????
    Might be headed over their in a year to train for a year!
    So I dont have to worry about leaving with it.
    Interested in BD Parabolan , but not sure yet.

So if any of yall know, then.....

Well it's legal over there, so it should be pretty easy to get.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    It is very very very available over there. All kinds no perscription. Very nice

AVAGO is offline Member
    Hey slug ya say its legal over there, as is for possesion in uk so would i be able to buy over there and bring back to UK ? Or any one with the info ..

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by phwSSJ
    Is gear pretty easy to come by over their????
    Might be headed over their in a year to train for a year!
    So I dont have to worry about leaving with it.
    Interested in BD Parabolan , but not sure yet.

So if any of yall know, then.....
    Yes you can buy it although you have to look around. I get all my gear and PCT from Thailand. As the whether its legal or not is another issue, I dont believe it is.

Quote Originally Posted by AVAGO
    Hey slug ya say its legal over there, as is for possesion in uk so would i be able to buy over there and bring back to UK ? Or any one with the info ..
    You shouldn't have any problems since it's legal in both Thailand and the UK.

Zennie is offline Junior Member
    You can get Anavars, drols, dbols, winny, test e, primobolan , test prop, PCT (but no arimidex cos it is so expensive that stores don't wanna stock them). So far haven't found any parabolan yet. Even if someone has it, it is very expensive. If you're in the states, better off bringing the kit back and making it yourself. Or make it, then bring it along with you.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    well which is it?
    Legal or NOT Legal????
    Sean you get it from Thailand right, so that means you have been there?
    Avatar says you are in Singapor so I am guessing you are there.

Young slug you ever been there?

Or anyone else?

so far it seems they are obtainable.
    But if they are not legal then it seems like you could run the risk of getting screwed.
    In a foreign country, dont know the language, dont know the streets, ect ect.
    Last edited by phwSSJ; 03-06-2005 at 07:10 PM.

timeismoney is offline Associate Member
    I've been thinking about making a trip out their myself too. I've always wanted to see whats it's like... The AAS is just a huge plus. I just got to make sure I can get it all back as safe as possible before I act on anything.

Joey2ness is offline Member
    if you like some info bout thailand and steroids click the link wink wink

Mr Universe owns a gym in Thailand
    http://www.australianmuscle.com/UniverseGym/index.htm
    http://www.t-nation.com/img/photos/215death-sign.jpg
    http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.d...titan?id=459998

seanw is offline Banned
    well which is it?
    Legal or NOT Legal????
    Sean you get it from Thailand right, so that means you have been there?
    Avatar says you are in Singapor so I am guessing you are there.

Young slug you ever been there?

Or anyone else?

so far it seems they are obtainable.
    But if they are not legal then it seems like you could run the risk of getting screwed.
    In a foreign country, dont know the language, dont know the streets, ect ect.
    Mate I have been there heaps of times. Zennie actually lives there so he knows it the best. Heaps of Body Builders go there to do a cycle and workout because its freely available, and cheap. Oh and by the way, so are the girls I am not sure if its legal or not but I dont see that as an issue quite frankly. Zennie can tell you what the legal situation is.

AVAGO is offline Member
    Originally posted by seanw
    Mate I have been there heaps of times. Zennie actually lives there so he knows it the best. Heaps of Body Builders go there to do a cycle and workout because its freely available, and cheap. Oh and by the way, so are the girls I am not sure if its legal or not but I dont see that as an issue quite frankly. Zennie can tell you what the legal situation is.

I hear ya bro i dont wanna spend a night or more in the Bankok Hilton

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zennie
    You can get Anavars, drols, dbols, winny, test e, primobolan, test prop, PCT (but no arimidex cos it is so expensive that stores don't wanna stock them). So far haven't found any parabolan yet. Even if someone has it, it is very expensive. If you're in the states, better off bringing the kit back and making it yourself. Or make it, then bring it along with you.

That sucks that parabplan is scarce and expensive.
    From the description parabolan sounds good.
    Strength gain with not much size and weight gain is what I want, cuz I am an athlete that competes in weightclasses.
    If I were to ever try any AS it would be something that had that type of effect.

Zennie is offline Junior Member
    That sucks that parabplan is scarce and expensive.
    From the description parabolan sounds good.
    Strength gain with not much size and weight gain is what I want, cuz I am an athlete that competes in weightclasses.
    If I were to ever try any AS it would be something that had that type of effect.
    You said you're there to train? Are you training in some Bangkok Fight Club or something? There is this BJJ dojo there......

By the way, if you want to improve strength for MMA, suggest you try the anavars with prop. Can use the winny tabs too. Winny tabs are much cheaper than the vars, like a 200 tab 5mg stanol goes for like USD $30. Vars go for about 50 tabls at 5mg for about that price. So price is about 4 times more.

Titan1 is offline Member
    there is a lot of fakes sold in thailand in the pharmacys

You said you're there to train? Are you training in some Bangkok Fight Club or something? There is this BJJ dojo there......

By the way, if you want to improve strength for MMA, suggest you try the anavars with prop. Can use the winny tabs too. Winny tabs are much cheaper than the vars, like a 200 tab 5mg stanol goes for like USD $30. Vars go for about 50 tabls at 5mg for about that price. So price is about 4 times more.
    I think he's just going over there to do a cycle, so he doesn't have to worry about bringing it back here. Always a smart thing to do.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Even in the pharmacies you will get fakes, make sure you know what your doing or you will buy sugarpills.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    lol these threads about thailand make me laugh, and also worry me when some poeple chirp in, if you do a search you will find the subject has been covered more times than enough, i also lived in thailand for over 5 years so i understand. The legality is that few and far between are actually fda registered, ie that means its imported illegally and sold, that means its not truly legal, however chances of you getting fuked for that are low, you can pay your way out of anything anyway if need be. Most truly legal things are testoviron depot (with thai writing on box) 20 amps per box should be around 70-80$. Thai anabol 1000x5mg should be around 40-50$, thai androlic 100x50mg should be around 40-50$, you can get deca pakistan deca is imported and cheap ish, around 3$ for 1 amp of 100mg, but true thai registered by fda is expensive 1 x 50mg amp may cost you almost 10$...i think thats about it for true thai fda registered stuff, there is some cheaper dbols, and a few other companies like body research, march pharmaceuticals, sb and so on but not sure which of them are truly registered, if any of them. Hope that helps a little, btw there are pharmcies that will sell you fakes also, like people have said, and off the bat, dont expect best price, always bargain

peace

AVAGO is offline Member
    Originally posted by The Original Jason
    lol these threads about thailand make me laugh, and also worry me when some poeple chirp in, if you do a search you will find the subject has been covered more times than enough, i also lived in thailand for over 5 years so i understand. The legality is that few and far between are actually fda registered, ie that means its imported illegally and sold, that means its not truly legal, however chances of you getting fuked for that are low, you can pay your way out of anything anyway if need be. Most truly legal things are testoviron depot (with thai writing on box) 20 amps per box should be around 70-80$. Thai anabol 1000x5mg should be around 40-50$, thai androlic 100x50mg should be around 40-50$, you can get deca pakistan deca is imported and cheap ish, around 3$ for 1 amp of 100mg, but true thai registered by fda is expensive 1 x 50mg amp may cost you almost 10$...i think thats about it for true thai fda registered stuff, there is some cheaper dbols, and a few other companies like body research, march pharmaceuticals, sb and so on but not sure which of them are truly registered, if any of them. Hope that helps a little, btw there are pharmcies that will sell you fakes also, like people have said, and off the bat, dont expect best price, always bargain

peace

Nice post cheers

phwSSJ is offline Banned

I am gona fly into Bangkok and then go to a Muay Thai camp in southern Thailand. I just wana leave behind the distraction of city life and really train hard for a year, in the jungle. That will be after my visit to Brazil.
    Told my parents what I was planning and they wanted to disown me, lol.

Thanks for the info.
    Its hard for me to keep under 200 lbs and that is where I want to stay.
    I am pretty happy with my natural ability. So I am not looking for any huge gains in weight, if I did anything it would be purely for strength gains not size.

OJ thanks for the heads up!

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    I cant remember where I saw the post that had the answer to this question so I am gona ask yall if you dont mind,

BD, from my understanding, is manufactured in Thailand.
    Please correct me if I am wrong.
    So if that is true then wouldnt it be more common than AS from Pakistan and what-not?

BTW thanks for all the help bros!!

Thread Information