greekboy is offline Junior Member

Tren, winny, and test. Help?!

Alright guys i've been reading about tren for the last week cuz i'm trying to decide what to do with my cycle. I've got tren 75 and winny d 50. Decided to add test prop. The first four weeks i do 150 mg of tren then the last four weeks i do 225 mg. I have decided to go with ed injections to try and limit the side effects. The winny d doesn't start till week 2 and i do 150 mg a week until week 8 when i do 100. I have decided to take nolvadex beginning in week 3 and continue it at 10 mg a day through week 8. Then i have 50 mg clomid tabs taking two a day starting in week 9. Somebody gimme some input on this tell me what ya think. I've taken the advice from many other posts and incorporated them into my cycle. First i wanna know the overall opinion of the stack. Next i need to know how much test i should add. And third, what size needle do i need for my water based aas.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I don't like your cycle at all. The layout is wrong but your choices in drug are good. What cycle is this for you?

Eg cycle:

Testosterone propoinate.......75mg ed 1-10
    Trenbolone acetate 50mg ed 1-8
    Stanozolol 50mg ed 4-10
    Letrozole .5mg ed/ 1mg eod.

No nolva until PCT.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Agree, but I would think .5 letro eod and 10mg nolva ed would be just as benificial. Clomid pct(bump nolva during pct to 20mg ed with the clomid)

I'm an advocate for avoiding nolva when using a nandrolone like trenbolone because of the PgR upgrade.

What is letrozole ?

It's a class of drug called "anti-estrogens" it stops the conversion of androgens to estrogens by blocking the aromatize enzyme. You can get it from http://www.anabolicreview-research.com/ Looks like you still got your homework yo do. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by greekboy
    What is letrozole?
    femara - also big k.l.g knows his stuff, I could be wrong about the nolva...

Well i been readin up for a while haven't come across letrozole yet. So you think my aas are good just don't like the way i got my cycle set up?

Yea i know big k.l.g knows his stuff. Most of my info on tren has come from his posts he's the man.

Well i been readin up for a while haven't come across letrozole yet. So you think my aas are good just don't like the way i got my cycle set up?
    Yeah good drug choices. Your dosages are quite low so IMO you don't need the nolva.

Is letrozole expensive? I still gotta purchase the test prop. Also, this cycle gonna shred me up man thats what i'm lookin for. I can diet with the best of them and do cardio if i set my mind to it. What do i need to do?

When you say everyday you do mean monday thru sunday right?

hey big k.l.g. i was reading the cycle and doasgaes you recommended. I only have 1,500 mg of tren total. 20 mL vial with 75 mg/mL. Got 1000 mg or winny d. 20 mL vial with 50mg/mL. What do you recommend now?

hey big k.l.g. i was reading the cycle and doasgaes you recommended. I only have 1,500 mg of tren total. 20 mL vial with 75 mg/mL. Got 1000 mg or winny d. 20 mL vial with 50mg/mL. What do you recommend now?
    I recommend you should get more. Have everything before you start, including pct.

So you all think i need to get another vial of tren and winny huh? I need a better job. Will i not be able to come up with an effective cycle with my supplies?

Wait until you have more money and perfect your cycle, theres no point in not getting the best results possible from a cycle with as much potential as this one!

Thread Information