Chief is offline Junior Member

Denkal Test400, Good? Bad? Ugly?

Going through the message boards the last few months as a non-member trying to get thoughts on denkal test 400. There were many threads that had many different opinions, but nothing that was only focused on this particular test. It hurts, it doesnt hurt, it's good stuff, it sucks, your taking too much, your not taking enough, take it EOD, take it once a week........ you get the point huh, not very clear info. I understand that the posts are through personal exp., but they just were not clear.

I am 24yrs 5'11" 175lbs starting a Deca200/test400 cycle. I have eight years lifting experience, and am on a strict diet. this is my second round.

Please let me know what you about doseage.........or anything you know about this product.

Thanks in advance.

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    I though it hurt like a mother fvcker...I didn't gain much and I got acne and I never get acne so I think the stuff is shiit. I ran 650mg a week for 10 weeks.....

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro if you reviews are mixed look for something else that goes for any gear

JohnnyB

I think this board is the Sh*t, everthing else I researched i did not even need to post a thread. This one topic I cant get a straight answer. Another problem is I have the test already and I'm not interested in another Mexico trip.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief
    I think this board is the Sh*t, everthing else I researched i did not even need to post a thread. This one topic I cant get a straight answer. Another problem is I have the test already and I'm not interested in another Mexico trip.
    well then I would just use it. forget other opinions.
    it will work or it wont. good luck bro

JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    Hurts alot to inject borderline unbareable.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJuice
    Hurts alot to inject borderline unbareable.
    Did you mix, or straight up.

thick one is offline Associate Member
    if you mix it with the deca , it won't be near as painful as shooting it solo.

03636 is offline Junior Member
    I just got some test 400 today. From the info I've read on it it seems like a good buy. Almost 200mg test e and about the same dose of test cyp. Not stopping there we also have 25mg test prop. I've only heard of this compound hurting like a beeatch. D-End said he got bad acne from but you might have different results conmpletely. Some of the people I've asked personaly say they had good results. You gotta try to know whats gonna work for you. What I can say for sure is Test 400 would be a better compound if It had only test e or cyp, having both is practicly useless due to virtualy identical esters.

another question is injection times EOD, twice a week, once a week, and what amount? that was another unclear area that I tried to research. I would like to hear some personal experiences.

Thanks
    Last edited by Chief; 01-12-2005 at 01:03 AM.

03636 is offline Junior Member
    The core of this compound being test e and cyp, I would recomend an injection every five days. From my research I found that blood levels drop drasticly at the five day mark for both esters. The prop is a only a 25mg dose. This dose of prop is so small that planning around it would make no sense.

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 03636
    The core of this compound being test e and cyp, I would recomend an injection every five days. From my research I found that blood levels drop drasticly at the five day mark for both esters. The prop is a only a 25mg dose. This dose of prop is so small that planning around it would make no sense.
    To keep you blood levels fairly level you should take test e every 3.5 days( twice a week).

daaaan is offline Associate Member
    It hurts like a biatch. get something else, I wasn't even able to train after I took some of that crap.

from now on only human gear.

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    .5ml EOD

Quote Originally Posted by Tose22
    .5ml EOD
    for Ten weeks? Sh*t

lvtitan is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief
    Going through the message boards the last few months as a non-member trying to get thoughts on denkal test 400. There were many threads that had many different opinions, but nothing that was only focused on this particular test. It hurts, it doesnt hurt, it's good stuff, it sucks, your taking too much, your not taking enough, take it EOD, take it once a week........ you get the point huh, not very clear info. I understand that the posts are through personal exp., but they just were not clear.

I am 24yrs 5'11" 175lbs starting a Deca200/test400 cycle. I have eight years lifting experience, and am on a strict diet. this is my second round.

Please let me know what you about doseage.........or anything you know about this product.

Thanks in advance.
    okay bro. it works, but it does hurt like hell. i would tell you to get 200mg and do more, but you already have it. so dilute it. if you want to take deca , you can mix it with deca will help. if only test, mix it with some sterile oil (available from ancillary supply sites) such as sesame oil or cottonseed oil. 1:1 ratio and your arse will thank you for it.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    i'm gonna mix my t400 with test cyp so it should help with pain, twice a week will do fine with deca shots in between, lovely

steph_chip is offline Junior Member
    I never had problem with that, even 1cc in my shoulder...the only thing I can say is a bas acne on my back!!! But gain 19lbs on 12week with deca200 and keep my gain!!!

need2Brokd is offline Junior Member
    Here is the DL on your stack. You want to take 1/2 cc each 2x a week for 10 weeks. That's what my friend is doing right now. He's on a test 400 denkall and norandren 200 (same as deca ). He has been on this for 4 wks now and already seeing changes. At first he didn't mix it and the pain is incredible with the t4 shot. I've been reading post and asking and the news was to mix a 1:1 ratio of each, each injection. He tried this for the 1st time about 3 days ago and no pain at all. He's cured. I'm sure if you disregaurd my input, you will regret it and be miserable for the next 3 days after your injection of that t-4. The reason you want to mix this stuff is b/c the thickness of the t-4 and it's high ba%.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    dk t400 luv it hurts like a bitch but does the job im on it now

Muscleone is offline Associate Member

Deca --- Test 400

Bump your Deca up to a minimum of 400/mg/wk. I know several people that have used Denkall T-400 and got good results at 400-800mg/wk but it also gave them very sore injection sites. The best thing to do is to find out for yourself.

OTE=Chief]Going through the message boards the last few months as a non-member trying to get thoughts on denkal test 400. There were many threads that had many different opinions, but nothing that was only focused on this particular test. It hurts, it doesnt hurt, it's good stuff, it sucks, your taking too much, your not taking enough, take it EOD, take it once a week........ you get the point huh, not very clear info. I understand that the posts are through personal exp., but they just were not clear.

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Thread Information