EatRite is offline Senior Member

8th day results...

i'm taking 500 mg a week of test enanthate , but last week was my first week and i shot 900mg (300 in 3 dif doses) starting on monday...

i just weighed myself on a digital scale with only one meal in my body and it read 202... this is 8 lbs higher than it read the day before i started... and the day before i started i weight myself with 4 meals in my body...

is this even possible??? it was the exact same scale????

i also felt much stronger today... i was easily 15 lbs stronger in every exercise... usually i do 205 for 6 reps in bent over barbell rows and today i did 215 for 7??? is this just in my head... is it possible for test to kick in that quick???????

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    My guess is its half placebo and half water retention... with a little muscle

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    hahaaaaaaaaaaa..

water retention.. and mental............ but it all works.. takes 3-4 weeks for test e to kick in..

just keep your meals correct..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

thats what i thought... i figured it was water retension... and a little fat.. i've upped my calories about 500 to 1000 cals more a day... and i've added in 2 more meals (totaling about 10)...

i thought the strenght was mental, but i wasnt sure... i think that sincei know i'm injecting test that i think i'm stronger than i really am and its just a placebo affect... i dont know thought... whatever it is, plecebo or not, i dont care...

mule1983 is offline Associate Member
    I gained 11 lbs in the first weekend of my present cycle, needless to say it was water and not muscle.

well i cant wait for this sh*t to kick in then... if it hasn't, which it probably hasn't, already...

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    My guess is its half placebo and half water retention... with a little muscle
    Water yes, muscle NO!

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    you prolly won't notice any big gains till about week 5, its a def on the water though

i figured that... plus i've been eating much more...

i gain water weight easily with creatine too, so i guess i just normally hold low amounts of water and when i put stuff into my body it increases my water retention a bunch...

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RUballs0514
    you prolly won't notice any big gains till about week 5, its a def on the water though

Its the start of week 4 for my test cycle and I've noticed some really nice gains thus far. That isn't true for everybody.

Thread Information