brrymnvette is offline New Member

Extreme newby! Need help on decision.

Hello all, I need some help here on making my decision. I am 24, 6"1' about 155-165 on a good day. My body fat usually stays around 7% was down to 3% before my hernias 2 years ago. Anyway I come from an extremely thin family. My dad at my age was 130 and my brother before he died at 24 was 120lbs. So, I am the heaviest anyone in my family has been. I work out alot and I just don't get bigger, I get stronger but not bigger. My diey consist of deli sandwichs and poptarts in the morn. I work 40+ hours and go to school 20 hrs a week. So, I am extremely busy. I don't want to be the hulk, I just want to be "gawked" at when I am passing by. I've been thinking about HGH. I take Zoloft (social anxiety) and Doryx (acne), any problems with these. Right now all I take it protein. I try to stay away from creatine because the whole water in the heart thing. Thanks, for your help guys, I appreciate it! Andy

Pardon my ignorance.

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    get your diet in check before even considering taking anything... and get your workout in check... if you are that busy you dont have time for hormones...

Eat like a machine and then see where you are. You have to eat all day every day to grow with or without AAS.

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    the only way you are eating enough is if you are gaining weight...

this is one thing that really fires me up... if you think you are naturally skinny it is not because you cant gain weight... it is because you dont eat enough...

every person has the ability to gain weight, dont fool yourself...

My metabolsim is so fast it's not funny. I've taken weight gainer before and it actually made me lose weight ny making me sick. Imagine that. I will ramp up my intake and see what that does.

Thanks, Andy

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brrymnvette
    My metabolsim is so fast it's not funny. I've taken weight gainer before and it actually made me lose weight ny making me sick. Imagine that. I will ramp up my intake and see what that does.

Thanks, Andy

how many calories per day are you consuming? Ill bet if you count, youl find that you are eating what most would consider a weight loss diet. combine that with your active lifestyle, and well, its common sense.

You are right, I just don't really know alot about nutrition. I know it's not anywhere near 2,500 though. How much should I be getting. I should be taking 1-1/2 my body weight in protein right? Thats what I try to do.

Andy

Yeah man, this is a common question on our board. Start skimming through the articles and posts on this site, especially the ones in the diet section. You can find some great stuff to get you going. If you're having any problems getting your diet and workout in check you can PM mods or older members and they'll be glad to help (dont ask for a source for gear though!). You're definitely not ready for HGH or any type of Anabolic steroid .

OK, thanks guys. I didn't know if it made a difference or not if I just wanted a jump start by using. But, now I know to hold off. Thanks again, Andy

Welcome to the board Andy, stay on a while, you'll learn alot. Go to the educational forum, the workout forum, and the diet forum. also go to www.abcbodybuilding.com, its a great site, with great information that can skyrocket your gains naturally.

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    yea take at least that much protein. The reason you got sick from weight gainer is that its takes getting used to. (most people who have used it all their life forget that they ssshhitt the first time) Being that I am going on twenty seven and waited till 25 to try aas I think I got the info for ya.

1. wait 1 year to see how much you can gain from food and workout alone. This will allow you to figure out what to expect from aas and will get your body ready to break out past its peaking point.

2. during this year .Stick with natural proteins at first. Drink a piss-load of milk , tuna-straight out of the can a couple times a day , eat a few dozen eggs every week , and probably most importantly tons of meat.

3. at your weight of like 150 you are gonna need fat and carbs too. Start out with whole milk and ice-cream ( you can switch to low-fat later ) Eat a ton of potatoes , rice , and pasta.

4. dont be afraid of butter ( you can switch to olive oil later )

5. work out like a crazed machine , hercules of the new era , - do amazing things you thought you could never do. Swim upstream in the river , run miles , climb a mountian or hills , and hit the weights.

6. get a great girlfriend and love her as many times as she'll let you. Shes the secret weapon that will put more weight on you than anything. Get your natural juices flowing.

7. Dont inject anything till you are ready. Have everthing you need first. Take a year to build up a supply. Patience will have you laughing last.

shdw

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brrymnvette
    You are right, I just don't really know alot about nutrition. I know it's not anywhere near 2,500 though. How much should I be getting. I should be taking 1-1/2 my body weight in protein right? Thats what I try to do.

Andy
    I am eating 3500 calories and slowly gaining weight. Many need to eat even more.

Even IF you started on steroids , you still wouldnt gain any weight without the proper food intake.

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    Look dude, there is no quick solution here to your problem. Your lack of knowledge alone indicated that u are nowhere near ready to do steroids . Read the educational threads and the stickies

Thread Information