hammerhead is offline Member

I have to change this cycle - ideas?

I'm on week 8 of a deca /d-bol/sustenon cycle. I'm getting deca gyno! This bites the big one! I need to switch off to something else. I have sustenon, primobolan , winstrol (tabs) and equipoise . I need to carry this cycle for 4 more weeks - to 12 weeks total. I don't really want to stop now for reasons I can't go into.

Deca was 400mg/wk (all 8 weeks), sus 250mg/wk (starting week 5) and d-bol 20mg/day (first 4 weeks). So far i've gained about 10 lbs. More would be good. I really want to at least keep the gains i've made so far.

Give me your ideas. Substitute eq for the deca? Should I swap off to primo/winny so this cycle is not too toxic? I was going to ride the deca/sustenon thru week 12 but now i'm thinking i'll just ride the sustenon for 4 more weeks.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    what makes you think its the deca and not the dbol or sust?

how about moving onto eq?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Drop the deca and add Eq @ 400mgs per week
    Drop the d-bol.
    Week 6-12 start Winny 50mgs e/d.
    Save the Primo for a cut cycle.......
    Keep the Sus.....

M

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    guys he's already in week 8. Eq takes too long to get into your system...go for winny, it might help with the gyno. 50mgED for the rest of your cycle. and drop the D-bol.

MindBomb is offline Member
    Are you saying that you've been on deca 400mg for 8 weeks and 250mg of sus for 3 weeks? We know it's not the dbol because you've been off of them for 4 weeks. If you have 4 weeks left on your cycle, I belive you should cut the cycle short 2 weeks. Drop the deca dosage to 200mg. Add the arimadex.

Just curious; why did you start the sus from week 5? Also if you are doing 2 cc of deca, why did you decide to go with just 1 cc of sus?

The original plan was deca /d-bol. That turned out to be a major disappointment. I added the sust as soon as I got ahold of some. I actually did some Andriol in weeks 3 and 4 and that gave me a major boost. I didn't really get any worthwhile gains until I started the sustenon. 250/wk is doing me pretty well. I'm out of Deca - i'm not too crazy about ever doing any of it again since it's most likely what's giving me gyno!
    Since these are long-acting esters i'm thinking stay with the deca and maybe stack in the winny?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    My bad I thought he was in week 4.
    Hammer next time plan your cycle out better.
    250mgs a week of Sus isn't enough. Just go w/ Iwant2 said and start the Winny.
    GoodLuck

M

Absolutely - I planned low doses of d-bol/deca and have been scrambling to add more to it the whole cycle - and I still am! A mistake i'll never make again! Thanks for the input guys!

Thread Information