cutmass is offline Junior Member

reforbic B or andro75 to add to test250/deca stack

hey guys im going to tj next month and i really havent been impressed with my gainsi have gained some muscle though and i havent gotten alot stronger but i wanna really see some results im currently doing 750mg of supertest250 and 250mg of deca a week. i wanna know what would be better to throw on top of this. reforbic B or adro75 and how much should i add. or if u know anything that would better please let me know

bump please

ChemDietMIC is offline Junior Member
    Don't stack reforvit-b with anadrol its putting the 2 most toxic orals 2gether its just not a good thing.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    first both of these are better at the front of a cycle. Give the test and deca some time. How long have you been on? Is your diet and training in check?

Muscleone is offline Associate Member

Dbol

I would go with 50mg of Reforvit B ed.

Quote Originally Posted by cutmass
    hey guys im going to tj next month and i really havent been impressed with my gainsi have gained some muscle though and i havent gotten alot stronger but i wanna really see some results im currently doing 750mg of supertest250 and 250mg of deca a week. i wanna know what would be better to throw on top of this. reforbic B or adro75 and how much should i add. or if u know anything that would better please let me know

no i dont wanna stack reforbic and adro together its either one or the other. im leaning towards reforbic cause i have heard andro will get u huge but its very toxic and i dont wanna break out like crazy. i been on the test/deca now for about 2 months. i wanna move a little quicker. i train everyday and my diet is not that good

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cutmass
    no i dont wanna stack reforbic and adro together its either one or the other. im leaning towards reforbic cause i have heard andro will get u huge but its very toxic and i dont wanna break out like crazy. i been on the test/deca now for about 2 months. i wanna move a little quicker. i train everyday and my diet is not that good
    If you have been "ON" for 2 months and you want to move quicker... you are doing 750mg test and 250mg deca (should have been higher)... If you are not making gains with this you either have crappy training methods and you admit your diet stinks, or you have bunk gear. So really the juice is not the magic pill or you might be asking for real "dbol only cycle with reforvit b".

Unsure what else to say...

i dont like dbol to much water retention for me i want solid muscle. and u know what my test seems fake to me sometimes its in the exact same bottle and box as the last time i was on it. everything up to the labels are exactly the same but i feel like the test is a little more watery. its the supertest250 by tornel but i think its just in my mind. does cap color have anythign to do with it? should i just jump up to like test400 or something or just take more of what im doing right now. i really wanna try reforbic i know two people that used it before and got big. my training i train chest/arms(mon, wed, fri) back/shoulders(tue, thur, sat) sunday i do legs. is that a bad work out?

BROTHERHOOD is offline Junior Member
    They will tell you that 3 times a week each muscle is too much. Personally ide say its a little much I do 2 times a week.

thats kinda true but steriods helps u recover faster and allow ur muscles to grow i feel like i might as well take advantage of that i have gotten alot stronger since doing this.

Thread Information