inkytats is offline New Member

Smile test prop/tren**canany1help**

I am a first timer wiv steroids and for the past two weeks now i have been takeing test propionate 2ml every three days a daily 20mg of tamoxifen and 30mg of winstrol ,i have just brought a thirty day supply of porabolon(trenbolone ) can anyone advise me if this is a good idea to stack the two together
    thanx Rob 22 from mids england..
    Last edited by inkytats; 03-07-2005 at 04:19 PM.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    yes its good to add but you HAVE TO INJECT tren ED... prop should be injected ED, you can get away with EOD, but not E3D! You need to do some more research.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Sounds like a good cutting cycle to me..... lay out exactly what dosages and how long you plan to run each compound so we can critque the cycle for you.

i am takeing 2ml of propionate every three days,i take 15mg of stanzonol in the morning along with 20mg of tamoxifen then another 15 stan in the afternoon every day along with good protein througout the day,should have done abit more research i know..me just bein eager!
    thanx for the replys i really appreciate it
    Last edited by inkytats; 03-07-2005 at 04:46 PM.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    You have the makings of a good cycle, you just have to clean it up a little bit. Your winny is good. I think you can get away with fewer shots with the parabolan because of the ester but I don't know for certain, hopefully someone else does. Shoot the prop everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by redmeat
    You have the makings of a good cycle, you just have to clean it up a little bit. Your winny is good. I think you can get away with fewer shots with the parabolan because of the ester but I don't know for certain, hopefully someone else does. Shoot the prop everyday.
    thanx for the advise you have good taste in music by the way it rocks...

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Sounds like a good cutting cycle to me..... lay out exactly what dosages and how long you plan to run each compound so we can critque the cycle for you.
    to be very honest with you i dont really have any idea of how long i should take any of these for i should have done more research if you of anybody could help with my cycle i would be grateful
    thanx

the gear that i have got is propionate ,trenbolone ,winstrol ,tamoxifen ,if any1 could give me a cycle on how2 take and how long per cycle i would be really gratefull
    thanx

mule1983 is offline Associate Member
    If your prop is 100mg/ml, shoot 75 mg ED or 3/4 ml for 10 weeks. tren you can shoot @50 mg ED for 8 weeks. your winny looks good at that dose for 6-8 weeks. your tamoxifen needs are based on your reaction to the test. try 10 mg ED unless you see signs of gyno then bump it up to 60 mg ED untill symptoms subside.

Now with that all said... do you know what PCT is? It is the most important part of your cycle and helps to keep your gains. fro your posts i doubt very much that you have even thought about this or know anything about it.

also IMO test only is a good first cycle and i wouldnt run the tren or winny for a first cycle. you dont know how your body reacts to AAS and if you get sides (and you will running prop E3D instead of ED) you wont know what is causing them.

you should probably have waits and researched more before you started this cycle but since you are already on this is the best advice i can give... Try just the prop 75 mg ED, for 10 weeks and save the others for later.

peace
    MULE

wk 1-10 Prop 75mg ED
    wk 1-8 Tren 50mg ED
    wk 5-10 Winny 50mg ed

10mg tamoxifen
    PCT starts 3 days after last prop shot

Quote Originally Posted by mule1983
    If your prop is 100mg/ml, shoot 75 mg ED or 3/4 ml for 10 weeks. tren you can shoot @50 mg ED for 8 weeks. your winny looks good at that dose for 6-8 weeks. your tamoxifen needs are based on your reaction to the test. try 10 mg ED unless you see signs of gyno then bump it up to 60 mg ED untill symptoms subside.

Now with that all said... do you know what PCT is? It is the most important part of your cycle and helps to keep your gains. fro your posts i doubt very much that you have even thought about this or know anything about it.

also IMO test only is a good first cycle and i wouldnt run the tren or winny for a first cycle. you dont know how your body reacts to AAS and if you get sides (and you will running prop E3D instead of ED) you wont know what is causing them.

you should probably have waits and researched more before you started this cycle but since you are already on this is the best advice i can give... Try just the prop 75 mg ED, for 10 weeks and save the others for later.

peace
    MULE
    thanx mate for the advice,there is just one more thing i need to ask now youv'e mensioned it...pct? i haven't a clue,like you said i should have done alot more research on this subject before rushing into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    wk 1-10 Prop 75mg ED
    wk 1-8 Tren 50mg ED
    wk 5-10 Winny 50mg ed

10mg tamoxifen
    PCT starts 3 days after last prop shot
    cheers im nearly there,just that ive never read cycles like this before are you saying to take the prop and tren together from week 1 onwards,stop the prop at 10 & the tren at 8,then start the winny at bout 5 weeks into this course,and again i no i should have done more research into this but could you explain the pCT?
    cheers,this really is a massive help and im takeing great note of all info.....
    Rob.

do a search on PCT... i set it up this way, so all the compounds are working to their greatest potential at your point in the cycle, aslo this way PCT times match up.

Thread Information