Thread: DEca & Test???

"BiGBoY" is offline New Member

DEca & Test???

i plan to do 250 mg of test enanthate and 300 mg of deca a week??? what do you think bout the results??? has anyone else tried this? this is my first real cycle!!! please help!!!

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BiGBoY
    i plan to do 250 mg of test enanthate and 300 mg of deca a week??? what do you think bout the results??? has anyone else tried this? this is my first real cycle!!! please help!!!
    You wanna keep the test higher than the deca . Some will say 250mg Test isnt enough a week....others say it is . My first cycle i ran 500mgTestE/400mgDeca and got great gains .

What are your stats?

age?
    weight?
    traing experience?
    diet?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BiGBoY
    for a first cycle, imo run test only....you can run 250mg, or bump up to 500mg but should save the deca for a 2nd....deca has a crushing effect on your hpta, and the test should be run at a higher dosage than the deca.....running test by itself for a first will show you how your body reacts to the test...if you run tes/deca, you wont know what effect each is doing to you...

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    for a first cycle, imo run test only....you can run 250mg, or bump up to 500mg but should save the deca for a 2nd....deca has a crushing effect on your hpta, and the test should be run at a higher dosage than the deca.....running test by itself for a first will show you how your body reacts to the test...if you run tes/deca, you wont know what effect each is doing to you...
    I agree, many say that Deca is a soft steriod ...I find it has more sides than most anticipate and personally, I question its long term gains. Lots of water retention. 400 or 500 mg of an oil based test is a good starter with maybe some EQ or winnie the last 8 weeks

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas67
    I agree, many say that Deca is a soft steriod...I find it has more sides than most anticipate and personally, I question its long term gains. Lots of water retention. 400 or 500 mg of an oil based test is a good starter with maybe some EQ or winnie the last 8 weeks
    Winny the last 8 weeks maybe but probably not needed his first cycle but the EQ should be run at least 12 for good results. I would definitely take EQ over deca .

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I agree running a test only cycle for your first cycle. And I would go to at least 400/500 mg a week to make decent gains. I ran a test only cycle for my third cycle and I made awesome gains and felt great. No sides at all.

I never had any deca sides, but I run all of my cycles with test no matter what. It makes me feel great.

"BiGBoY" is offline New Member
    ok thank you all for your input! but heres a dumb ? whats EQ??? And i did test for the first week alone now im stacking! And feel good so far!

MacT is offline New Member
    equipoise ..........think i spelled it right

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1

i agree

test should be run 100mg higher then decca.

Thread Information