mickdiesel is offline Senior Member

Maybe a stupid question, maybe not

Ive heard from a few places that you can drink your gear at the end of the cycle, including this site and another one. Is this only with water based ones? Because it was a winny article that i read. If you can drink it then why the **** would anyone inject. Save money and just drink it no?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    its with 17aa roids. you can drink them anytime, not just the end of the cycle. And you can drink oil based gear as well so long as it is 17aa. that means your injectable test, eq, fina, deca , primo etc etc you cannot drink. Just things like dbol , winny etc.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by caban
    Ive heard from a few places that you can drink your gear at the end of the cycle, including this site and another one. Is this only with water based ones? Because it was a winny article that i read. If you can drink it then why the **** would anyone inject. Save money and just drink it no?
    because you get better results injecting....going straight into the muscle as opposed to through your entire digestive system....also, drinking it wrecks havoc on my stomach, although injecting a 100mg into a muscle no picknic either

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Injecting winny will give you a bit more of the gear in your system but the charlie horse in my opinion is not worth it. Cheers.....

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    yes u CAN drink winny, injecting a water based steroid such as winny can be painful so drinking it is an effective alternative

however, the benifits of injecting winny are that it is absorbed at a better rate (11% more efficient i believe, hooker posted a study on this also)

the choice is yours....

i thought only roids meant for oral had 17aa, y would an injectable winny have 17aa. If you drink **** that isnt 17aa your liver will destroy it right?

is drinking water based winny any different than taking winny tabs? I know winny tabs are pretty horrible for you, im gonna start an eq, prop cycle soon and i wanna finish it up with winny. I hate needles and i would like to drink the whole winny cycle if i can. How different on your body is it with water winny and winny tabs?

no 17aa is just an alkyl group placed on the 17alpha carbon. You can inject most 17aa drugs, -except tabs obviously- the only time you have a choice is when it's liquid.

And I have never noticed a difference between injecting and eating 17aa drugs, dbol and winny included. I know all the studies, just relating my experience

Quote Originally Posted by caban
    is drinking water based winny any different than taking winny tabs? I know winny tabs are pretty horrible for you, im gonna start an eq, prop cycle soon and i wanna finish it up with winny. I hate needles and i would like to drink the whole winny cycle if i can. How different on your body is it with water winny and winny tabs?
    If you hate needles than anabolic steroids are NOT for you. If you aren't willing to stick yourself with some test or something than you shouldnt be cycling. And oral only cycles are far from fantastic.

and to answer your 1st question - winny is winny. wheather its in solution or in a pill. It's the same compound.

scott504 is offline New Member

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx sorry about this
    Last edited by scott504; 03-07-2005 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scott504
    Im new to the sport and have heard all sorts of input.I started working out 2 months ago and wanting to get some gear,BUT.....Dont really know whats best for me.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.....Thanks Scott

BTW..Im 5'8 170lbs....trying to burn this gut away!!!
    start your own thread next time. And if you been working out for 2 months than you don't need steroids either. Most people here worked out for 5 years plus before taking juice

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally (even though I love the taste of Winny), I'd prefer to inject it. I never get pain from injecting no matter what it is....I LOVE NEEDLES!!!

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Personally (even though I love the taste of Winny), I'd prefer to inject it. I never get pain from injecting no matter what it is....I LOVE NEEDLES!!!
    from your days of riding the white horse....

scott504 is offline New Member
    Thanks so much for your incredible help...

I have no trouble doing it, i meant i hate needles cause of the after effects. ANyway i got an advertisement in my inbox for a company in turkey that sells gear. Can you trust **** like this. I just lost my gear man, like the hes no longer with us kind of loss, so im beat. Is that something id want to respond to?

no don't respond to anything like that. a good chance says they will just steal your money.

that means im pretty much beat then, i dont know anyone else to go to. Looks like its back to protein shakes and creatine

Thread Information