Thread: Testerona 200

nogain is offline New Member

Exclamation Testerona 200

I want to do my first cycle, and im not sure if testerona is right for me. Im 22 5'7 170 lbs, little on the chunky side, ive worked out hard and followed strict diets and i cant seem to gain mucsle mass. I want it more for the "eye candy" more than anything, and if i do take it what is the best to go with it so i dont get gyno, also is there anything i can take while on the cycle to keep the water retention to a minimum, i want the seperation. Please help.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    u need to do some serioud research

read!

http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php

inkytats is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nogain
    I want to do my first cycle, and im not sure if testerona is right for me. Im 22 5'7 170 lbs, little on the chunky side, ive worked out hard and followed strict diets and i cant seem to gain mucsle mass. I want it more for the "eye candy" more than anything, and if i do take it what is the best to go with it so i dont get gyno, also is there anything i can take while on the cycle to keep the water retention to a minimum, i want the seperation. Please help.
    hi
    ive just started my first cycle two weeks ago,i was advised to take tamoxifen it seems to be quite good on the water retention but again im new to this aswell so i hope someone can give you a bit more advice on what you need
    good luck...

Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos

read!

ive done alot of research but i dont understand half the crap im reading so im hoping someone here can break it down for me, thanx for the link though

Quote Originally Posted by inkytats
    hi
    ive just started my first cycle two weeks ago,i was advised to take tamoxifen it seems to be quite good on the water retention but again im new to this aswell so i hope someone can give you a bit more advice on what you need
    good luck...
    I was also told i would see and feel the effects in the first week, how has it been for you?

inkytats is offline New Member
    I was also told i would see and feel the effects in the first week, how has it been for you?
    i do feel a little stronger,but it could just be me again i think we both need alot of info..

scaryfast is offline New Member
    Did a test cyp cycle late last yr and felt the effects after wk 3 til after my pct. This time I am doing 300-400mg 1xwk. Your natural test production will shut down during your cycle and you will want to use hcg to restart your own production. I started using armidex after wk 3 til the last wk of my cycle to avioid water retention and had a very positive experience. Didn't gain too much wieght but I am only interested in increasing my power to wieght ratio...

scaryfast

Muscleone is offline Associate Member

Educate.....

Read as much on steroids as you possibly can. Don't rely to much on others for info because some people will give you bad info.

Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos

read!

Thread Information