lzicc is offline Senior Member

How long for injectables to dissipate??

Once you would inject test, eq, etc, how long does it take to fully get into the bloodstream?

If I did a shot of test e tonight, how long until it is fully circulated in the body so that my body can make use of it?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Depends on the ester that is attached to it...............

spoonta66 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    If I did a shot of test e tonight, how long until it is fully circulated in the body so that my body can make use of it?
    I'm not sure how accurate this is but one of my training partners just finished a 12 week test-e cycle and he said he really started to notice it after about 2.5 weeks. I'm not sure when it actually starts to work though.

I guess I not asking how long till I feel it, more or less how long once you inject it does it take to leave the muscle enter the bloodstream?

Here is the word I am looking for. How long does it take to ABSORB in the body once injected?

spoonta66 is offline Associate Member
    I'm sure it starts to be absorbed as soon as you inject it.

Muscleone is offline Associate Member

Test

Bump... With me when it's a oil it takes around 2-3 weeks unless it's been a good while since I've used. You'll know when it hits you....

Quote Originally Posted by spoonta66
    I'm not sure how accurate this is but one of my training partners just finished a 12 week test-e cycle and he said he really started to notice it after about 2.5 weeks. I'm not sure when it actually starts to work though.

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member
    It starts to be absorbed the second it is injected into your body. I know I usually get an elevated heart beat within 48 hrs of a test-e. Of course I don't start feeling the strengh/size gains for almost 4 weeks.

That is what I was trying to find out, when the sides kick in from a shot. That would tell me that that shot circulated throughout the body. My heartbeat has been erratic and I am on week 2 of this cycle. I do not feel real well, test flu I think. I have trouble catching my breath and my head is stuffed up. I am worried about shooting anymore feeling this way, but I am moving forward with this cycle anyhow. I had test flu before, but this time it seems a little worse.

Quote Originally Posted by C130nav
    It starts to be absorbed the second it is injected into your body. I know I usually get an elevated heart beat within 48 hrs of a test-e. Of course I don't start feeling the strengh/size gains for almost 4 weeks.

CRUSTY39 is offline New Member

Test enanthate

active life is 8 days
    Plasma half life of around 4-5 days.... so bi-weekly injects is a good idea to maintain blood plasma levels
    of course how long it takes you to feel the effects and SEE the results is another story........
    Proviron /nolvadex should be administered due to DHT conversion...
    Additonally DHT conversion blockers such as proscar amy also be used for above reason......
    If cycle is to last longer than 6 weeks then Clomid/HCG should be used to kick start the boys, introduced around end of week 4.

Thread Information