worldtraveln is offline Associate Member

EQ drying out my joints

I think the EQ is starting to dry out my joints. My right knee and elbows just can't take it anymore. Does anyone have any remedies or herbs that might help?

hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member
    grind of flaxx seeds and mix them in with your food. Also some Omega 3 would help out.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Are u running any test with it?> Also you might want to try Deca !

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    EQ actually lubricates joints as deca does but every one is different.

timeismoney is offline Associate Member
    Here are a list of pro-anti-inflammatory foods. Some of them are unavoidable, but anyway:

- Red Meats and Peanuts: These foods contain high levels of arachidonic acid, a type of fatty acid that converts into inflammatory mediators. Removing these foods from the diet decreases the levels of arachidonic acid in the body and reduces the occurrence of inflammation.

- Caffeine, fried foods, carbonated drinks, alcohol: These foods greatly increase oxidation and free radicals, both of which initiate the inflammatory process, and makes one prone towards inflammation.

- Food allergies: Foods that do not agree with us can produce metabolites that interfere with normal bodily function and impair expedient healing of inflamed tissues. Many people experience long-term relief of pain with the simple elimination of food allergens such as wheat and dairy, especially those with long-term intestinal disorders.

And here are some foods that will help you:

- Vegetables and fruits: These foods are rich in carotenoids and bioflavonoids that are powerful antioxidants, preventing free radical production and reducing the occurrence of inflammation. The more richly colored the fruit or vegetable, the more antioxidants it contains. Make sure every meal contains a healthy serving of fruits or vegetables

- Cold water fish: Salmon, halibut, mackerel, tuna, trout and other cold water fish contain lots of omega-3 fatty acids. These fatty acids offset the production of arachidonic acid, as well as favor the production of mediators that inhibit inflammation. Eat at least 3 servings of fish every week.

- Flax seed oil: This is rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids which work similarly to fish oils to help reduce inflammation. Use it in salads or in fruit smoothies, but never cook with it because of its strong tendency towards being oxidized.

- Ginger: Ginger has been shown to be a powerful anti-inflammatory agent. Use it freely in your cooking or make a tea with it. It also helps reduce nausea and some forms of abdominal distress.

- Whole grains, legumes, soy products: These foods are great sources for protein without the pro-inflammatory arachidonic acid. Skinless chicken breasts may also be added since most of the fat is found in the skin.

- Cherrys: Also proven to be a very powerful natural anti-inflamatory.

- Antioxidants: Powerful antioxidants include vitamins A, C and E, carotenoids and bioflavonoids, along with selenium and glutathione.

You might opt to take some glucosamine, it works well for some. You'll just have to find out if it works for you if it really gets that bad. Good luck bro hope this helps.

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the info. Thats alot of foods I can try out. Hopefully one of them will workout for me. BTW Yeah I'm running test with it. I've tried deca before and it kept my joints lubed but EQ seems to be having the oppisite effect with me at least.

Some people react different. Good luck bro.

And not that you don't already... But exercise is the number one way to keep your joints healthy.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Glucosamine works pretty well

Thread Information