bad_dre is offline New Member

diabetic friend wants to do roids

I have a friend of mine that is diabetic and he is thinking of starting a cycle of test e and d-bol with nolvadex and clomid for 6 weeks just woundering if any one has any information on this been looking all over cant find any information(maybe thats a sign). Please help though Thank you bad_dre

techfan is offline New Member
    good ? my brother is a diabetic and was talking about doing a cycle

AVAGO is offline Member
    IMO 6 weeks is not enough to gain anything, i expect he is trying a lower dose because of his condition and will not gain, trying a longer course may affect his glycemia (hypo/hyper). I dont know but if i had diabetes i wouldnt risk it JMO.

kafabe is offline Junior Member
    My best friend is a diabetic that takes shots all day, He does cycles year round, he used to compete. He is 6'3" 285, he taakes cycles and HGH. Never affected him at all. The only problem I have ever seen him have is when he was about 305 taking anadrol , and test and eq and prop, his blood pressure was sky high. But never any other trouble.

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    I have 2 friends one is 6' 235 and is insuline diabetic cylces all year long no problem. I have another friend who is 6' 2" 235 shredded insuline diabetic also cylces all year for many years now also no prob.

ToJuice,OrNotToJuice is offline Associate Member
    My buddy is also diabetic, takes test e at like 750 mg year round and whatever he can get his hands on. He is 5'5 210 5% bf, freak the insulin does his body good.
    Last edited by ToJuice,OrNotToJuice; 03-08-2005 at 02:18 PM.

Tags is offline Associate Member
    I see no problem with cycling if your a diabetic... The stuff you would have to watch would be GH and igf-1 and similar peptides...

HTCooP34 is offline Banned
    so if I am diabetic and wanted to start on something, what would be good for starters? and whatr all would I need and how would I take it?

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    As long as you are diligent about testing your blood sugar there shouldn't be any problems.

Thread Information